ankarada mass transportation
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Public Transport in Ankara Now Free in Jandarmaya 11/01/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Council, Ankara Provincial Gendarmerie Command officers, non-commissioned officers and specialist sergeants within the city decided to use free public transportation vehicles. The Assembly held its first meeting of the previous day under the chairmanship of the deputy chairman of the parliament, Ali İhsan Ölmez. The Presidential Letter regarding the free use of public transportation vehicles within the city by the Ankara Provincial Gendarmerie Command personnel was accepted unanimously.
- Ankara Transportation Rates 14/06/2014 In Ankara, the public transportation fees to the Zam Geld: According to the new tariff set in Ankara EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 2 TL, discounted ride was 1,50 TL. Yesterday in Istanbul, after the hike in public transportation fees in Ankara, the Transport Coordination Center (Ukome) according to the schedule determined by the General Assembly of EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 2 TL, discounted boarding 1,50 TL, transfer fee was also 0,67 cents. 33 AYDIR PRICES ARE NOT CHANGED According to the information received from the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara, public transport fees were made a new arrangement. In the General Assembly of Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), 33 has no changes in the month Ulaşım
- Hike in Ankara to public transport of families spun the waist 20/06/2014 The increase in public transport in Ankara twisted the back of the families: In Istanbul and Ankara, under the administration of AKP municipalities, public transportation fee was increased. Only the raise in public transport in Ankara, 4 a family of people brought a load of monthly 503 pounds. Together with Zamla, the 59 of a minimum paid monthly family will go to the transportation. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, led by Melih Gokcek, promoted public transportation. 15 Since June, EGO buses have been upgraded from 1,75 to 2 TL at Metro and Ankaray and to 1,30 at 1,50. The transfer fees in these transportation vehicles are also from 0,59 Kuruş to 0,67 Kuruş Bu
- How much is the price increase in Ankara 03/02/2016 In Ankara, the price of public transportation is increased: ticket prices and public transportation fees were raised in Ankara. According to the figures determined by the General Assembly of Ankara Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME), the new public transport tariff will be implemented. How long have you been to Ankara ticket prices? According to the recently announced information, EGO, Ankara and Metro will also apply the full boarding pass 2,35 TL, discounted boarding fee 1, 75. When will the public transportation fee increase be valid in Ankara? EGO, Ankaray and how much has the metro costs? Details about the rate of public transport charges in the capital are in the details of the news. Başkent
- Free Transport in Ankara 10/09/2016 Public Transport Free Transport in Ankara: The Ankara Metropolitan Municipality made public transportation free of charge in order to have a more peaceful environment and to make it easier for everyone to go where the Kurban Bayramı was. EGO buses will be free again during the holidays. The citizens of Ankara Kurban Bayrmanı'nda public transportation in Ankara, the answer came to the question early. During the 4 day festival holiday, public transport in Ankara will be free of charge. Public transport, metro and tram will be used free of charge during the Feast of Sacrifice in Ankara. During the holidays, the capitalists, requests and complaints during the 7 / 24 open ALO 153 line while transmitting, municipal police and firefighters, holiday Başkent
- Increase in public transportation fees in Ankara 09/01/2017 Raising public transport in Ankara: Reorganization of public transportation fees in the capital was made. The new public transportation fees determined by the General Assembly of Ankara Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) will be valid as of January, 15. According to the new tariff; full and transfer fees increased by 6,3 percent, while the fees of teachers and student tickets were not changed. EGO buses, metro and Ankaray full boarding 2,50 TL was re-determined, while transfer (transfer) fees were determined as 1 TL. Student and teacher discount ticket prices have remained the same. According to the new tariffs determined by UKOME; special…
- Heavy sanctions on private public transport in Ankara 10/01/2017 Heavy heavy transport in Ankara: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO intermediate commission meeting, the 2 even in Ankara, 4 even 7 and 30 in January on the judicial events occurred in January heavy sanctions. Ankara, Etimesgut-Ümitköy Metro Station and the last days of the Ankara-Turkey public transport vehicles carrying heavy heavy sanctions for judicial events occurred. Etimesgut'da sexually abused a woman who exploits the driver of the private public bus cancellation of the registration, the public transport vehicle involved in the incident that resulted in the murder of the employer to work indifferent staff XNUMX day park gut
- Traffic training for private public transport drivers in Ankara 25/03/2017 Traffic training for private public transport drivers in Ankara: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to provide trainings to various segments of the community within the scope of its social responsibility projects. In this context, “Traffic Safety, Safe Driving and Social Responsibility“ training was given to the drivers of Private Public Transport Vehicles (ÖTA) working in Ankara's public transportation network by the Metropolitan Municipality. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Municipality of Municipalities, Mukhtars and Non-Governmental Organizations and Ankara Police Department in cooperation with the Metropolitan Municipality of Traffic, Traffic Inspection Department of Traffic Director Murat Kalin gave. Police Officer Murat Kalın, first of all, uses the traffic as an active tool for ÖTA drivers.
- 1 liraya cable car enjoyment in Ankara (Video) 29/04/2013 Ankara, 1 pounds cable car to enjoy Ataturk (Botanical) Garden and Tepebasi district of Weak Kecioren with two stations including Dormitory cable car ride 653 meter stations from the total in the 3 thousand 303 meter usage area "Turkey's largest urban cable car" bears that title. The average ride time of 20 minutes promises a magnificent view and beautiful excitement to the people of Ankara. Kecioren Teleferik Facilities, which use all the facilities of technology in terms of safety, are regularly maintained to ensure that their customers travel safely. Ropeway officials, routine maintenance, Ministry of Industry inspection units and the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers yetkil
- Get Ready to Ski in Four Seasons in Ankara 20/03/2014 Ankarada Get Ready Four Seasons Ski Making: The leader of Turkey's real estate sector Sinpas developed by the Building and Ankara's central rate every day more and more rising Altınoran year, will enjoy skiing four seasons began studies Ski Resort. Altınoran, which is the biggest life project of the real estate sector, prepared to change Ankara's sense of housing with colorful and innovative social facilities within it, redefines the standards that will increase the quality of housing and life. Altınoran has a summer skiing experience at the center, which connects the main runway and training course, as well as jumping ramps and ski houses with lower and upper elevations.