ankara sivas high-speed train
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metro Ready, Kartal-Kadıköy 29 Minutes, Kartal-Üsküdar 35 Minutes 14/08/2012 The 22 metro line, the 17, starts its operations in August. One of the most important transportation projects in Istanbul is now the day for the Kadıköy-Kartal subway. The 22, which is the world's fastest tunneled tunnel, is on its way to 17 in August. .The 17 mile-long metro with technological equipment will stop at the 22 station. Kartal-Kadıköy 16 Minutes, Kartal-Üsküdar 29 Minutes Hatla A passenger riding from Kartal will be able to reach 35 to Kadıköy, 29 to Üsküdar, 35 to Taksim and 55 to Atatürk airport in the same time. So, on the E-79 roadway taşı
- Kadikoy-Kartal Metro 29 minutes or 32 minutes? 17/08/2012 The journey times for a passenger ride from Kartal; 29 minutes in Kadikoy, Üsküdar 35 minutes, Yenikapı 47 minutes, 55 minutes in Taksim, 66 minutes in the bus station, Hacıosman 79 minutes, 79 minutes in the airport, 89 minutes in the airport will be 9 minutes. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 1,5 earthquake-resistant designed and capable of carrying 29 million passengers per day on the Kartal-Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. When the line is completed, the journey time will be reduced to 29 minutes. Especially for the Anatolian side of this line is very important, explaining that the line will be exceeded in a short time such as XNUMX minutes, X From Kartal, Ayrılıkçeşme Station ası
- Last Minute: 13 machinist, who left work in İZBAN, was dismissed 15/10/2012 Izmir, a significant burden in the city of the back of the mechanical workers who work in İZBAN Inc., did work action. "I don't wait for the results of the negotiations on collective bargaining agreements, without informing the law and not going to the duty zones and not running the trains, it caused the great suffering of the people of Izmir," said IZBAN. The statement said. In a written statement, "The employees of an institution carrying more than one thousand passengers per day have no right to create chaos in the city transportation by taking such action regardless of their reasons. When the collective bargaining negotiations are in progress and the process of the High Arbitration Committee Yazılı
- Last minute! 9 Rises in YHT Accident in Ankara 13/12/2018 The number of deaths in a high-speed train accident in Ankara this morning increased to 9. Ankara-Konya high-speed train, which runs from the town of Yenimahalle Marşandiz Station was collided with a guide train on the road control. It was learned that the first and the second wagon were overturned and intertwined. Three 9 people lost their lives in the accident, while the 48 was injured. The first information after the accident again points to a major negligence. FIRST DESCRIPTION OF THE CASE The Governor of Ankara announced that the accident was the result of a collision. Ankara Governor Vasip Sahin, "On the same road as the train"
- Last Minute: Prime Minister Erdoğan at the opening of Eskişehir-Konya High Speed Train Line 23/03/2013 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Eskisehir-Konya High-Speed Train line is addressed to citizens at the opening. Here are the heads of Erdogan's speech: We will bring SİVAS -İnşallah Eskişehir and Konya high-speed train meet. Hopefully we will bring Istanbul and Bursa together with Sivas. -We have a policy that we pay much attention to in politics, especially in government. We never promised not to do. When we said that we would connect Ankara with Eskişehir by high-speed train, someone saw it as a raw dream. -Eskişehir-Istanbul line will be opened this year in October at the October Day celebrations in Istanbul with Marmaray. -We will reach all cities up to Gaziantep by high speed train. -Turkey 29 years ...