dangerous moments in ankara subway
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The icy tram road in Eskişehir had a dangerous time for a citizen 09/01/2013 Eskişehir in the icy tram road to a citizen lived a dangerous moments of bicycles A citizen carrying bicycles in Eskişehir, with the snow on the road to the tram due to the icy road fell to the ground. On both sides of the road on the way of tram services, avoided the tram driver. With the cold weather under the influence of the dormitory, snow was started in Eskişehir at night and the day was enlightened and icing occurred at many points of the province. Snow thickness in the high parts of the city reached 15 centimeters. Citizens who wanted to go to work in the morning had difficulty in walking. Municipal teams, began to work on the main streets of the city of salting. Under the influence of the city Ş
- Difficult Moments in Ankara-Konya High Speed Train 02/09/2018 High-speed train from Ankara to Konya, electricity cuts occurred. The air conditioners did not work during the 1 and a half hour interruption. Doors opened manually at the request of passengers from Ankara to Konya to move to 16.20 hours YHT electrical failure due to the Polatlı 1 km after the passage stopped 1 for an hour and a half due to the power cut in the train stranded passengers experienced a difficult time with the failure of the air conditioners. According to Zafer Samancı; the train staff opened the doors of the train manually at the request of the passengers. TOBB President Rifat Hisarciklioglu'nun passengers in the train 1 and a half hours TO
- Dangerous Moments in Ankara Subway 06/01/2019 Sparks and flames emerged as a result of a breakdown in the electrical system in Ankara Metro. The train, which was moving from Batıkent to Kızılay direction, stopped as a result of sudden electric shedding and jolt on the İvedik bridge. Sparks and flames from the front of the train caused a short panic in the train. In the event of loss of life and injury, firefighters intervened. Construction repairs took 40 minutes in the subway station for a while (Habersol).
- Ankara Cat Exhibition Ankara Cat Exhibition 05/11/2014 Ankara Cat Exhibition in Ankara Metro: Photographs of cats participating in the Ankara Cat Beauty Contest organized by Pursaklar Municipality are exhibited in Kizilay Metro. Pursaklar Municipality, which will be held for the third time this year, Ankara Kedisi Beauty Contest before the exhibition opened in the Red Crescent Metro. Photographs of the cats participating in the competition in the last years will be exhibited in Ankara Metro for a week. Ankara Kedisi Beauty Exhibition, which is a first in Ankara, will be open to the public visit until November. The third edition of the Ankara Kedisi Beauty Contest will be held in November. Records for the competition continue.
- Fearful Moments in Cable Car in Uludağ 19/05/2012 The unfavorable weather conditions in Bursa caused horror-filled moments in the ropeway of Uludağ. The tourists who come to visit Uludağ, one of Turkey's leading tourism centers, with the cable car rocking storm had moments of fear. The cable car carrying tourists from Bursa to Uludağ was swayed while traveling with the effect of the wind. Passengers who had to stop from time to time at the height of the 80 meter had a brief panic in the passengers. All the passengers that Uludağ brought to Bursa were canceled due to adverse weather conditions. With the normalization of the weather conditions of the cable car which is one of the important tourism arteries of Bursa Bursa