dangerous moments in ankara subway
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The icy tram road in Eskişehir had a dangerous time for a citizen 09/01/2013 Eskişehir in the icy tram road to a citizen lived a dangerous moments of bicycles A citizen carrying bicycles in Eskişehir, with the snow on the road to the tram due to the icy road fell to the ground. On both sides of the road on the way of tram services, avoided the tram driver. With the cold weather under the influence of the dormitory, snow was started in Eskişehir at night and the day was enlightened and icing occurred at many points of the province. Snow thickness in the high parts of the city reached 15 centimeters. Citizens who wanted to go to work in the morning had difficulty in walking. Municipal teams, began to work on the main streets of the city of salting. Under the influence of the city Ş
- Difficult Moments in Ankara-Konya High Speed Train 02/09/2018 High-speed train from Ankara to Konya, electricity cuts occurred. The air conditioners did not work during the 1 and a half hour interruption. Doors opened manually at the request of passengers from Ankara to Konya to move to 16.20 hours YHT electrical failure due to the Polatlı 1 km after the passage stopped 1 for an hour and a half due to the power cut in the train stranded passengers experienced a difficult time with the failure of the air conditioners. According to Zafer Samancı; the train staff opened the doors of the train manually at the request of the passengers. TOBB President Rifat Hisarciklioglu'nun passengers in the train 1 and a half hours TO
- Dangerous Moments in Ankara Subway 06/01/2019 Sparks and flames emerged as a result of a breakdown in the electrical system in Ankara Metro. The train, which was moving from Batıkent to Kızılay direction, stopped as a result of sudden electric shedding and jolt on the İvedik bridge. Sparks and flames from the front of the train caused a short panic in the train. In the event of loss of life and injury, firefighters intervened. Construction repairs took 40 minutes in the subway station for a while (Habersol).
- Fearful Moments in Cable Car in Uludağ 19/05/2012 The unfavorable weather conditions in Bursa caused horror-filled moments in the ropeway of Uludağ. The tourists who come to visit Uludağ, one of Turkey's leading tourism centers, with the cable car rocking storm had moments of fear. The cable car carrying tourists from Bursa to Uludağ was swayed while traveling with the effect of the wind. Passengers who had to stop from time to time at the height of the 80 meter had a brief panic in the passengers. All the passengers that Uludağ brought to Bursa were canceled due to adverse weather conditions. With the normalization of the weather conditions of the cable car which is one of the important tourism arteries of Bursa Bursa
- Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center have had a hard time 10/12/2013 Drivers who want to go to Kartepe Ski Center had a hard time: the drivers who want to go to Kartepe ski resort in Kocaeli, had a hard time due to snowfall. Those who did not have snow tires, continued to wear chains. Snowfall is effective in high sections of Kocaeli. Snowfall in the region of the highest mountains in the region of Samanlı Mountains 1650 Kartepe began to show the effect of snowfall. Kartepe road was covered with white cover. Snow plow vehicles continue to work to keep the road open. Drivers who want to go to Kartepe, had a hard time. Drivers who had no snow tires stayed on the road, but continued on their way after attaching their chains. Kartepe ...
- Olympos Teleferik has unforgettable moments 15/04/2016 Olympos Teleferik brings unforgettable moments to guests: The world's longest second, Europe's longest cable car, combines the Mediterranean with the summit of the Tahtali Mountain, the 2 thousand 365 meters. Olympos Teleferik, the technology and engineering marvel that everyone who comes to Antalya for business or tourism purposes must see, stands out as an ideal and unforgettable choice for daily visits. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NATIONAL PARK The Olympos Teleferik, one of the most beautiful national parks in the world, offers unforgettable moments to visitors to the summit by following the wild forests and unique cedar trees, over the clouds, steep slopes, valleys and wild animals.
- Fearful moments on the cable car to the summit of Uludağ 19/05/2012 The unfavorable weather conditions in Bursa caused horror-filled moments in the ropeway of Uludağ. The tourists who come to visit Uludağ, one of Turkey's leading tourism centers, with the cable car rocking storm had moments of fear. The cable car carrying tourists from Bursa to Uludağ was swayed while traveling with the effect of the wind. Passengers who had to stop from time to time at the height of the 80 meter had a brief panic in the passengers. All the passengers that Uludağ brought to Bursa were canceled due to adverse weather conditions. With the normalization of the weather conditions of the cable car which is one of the important tourism arteries of Bursa Bursa
- Fast Train Underpass in Sakarya Makes Peasants Have Difficult Moments (Video) 16/01/2013 Fast Train Underpass in Sakarya Peasants live in difficult moments Under the high-speed railway line construction in Pamukova district of Sakarya, underpass was filled with water. The underpass made within the scope of the High-speed Train Line construction in Pamukova District of Sakarya was filled with water. Residents in nearby villages began to look for ways to go to the garden and fields. Residents at Oruçlu Village of Pamukova District 1.5 said that they had difficulties in reaching agricultural lands due to the High Speed Train Project which has been going on for years. In order to pass to agricultural lands, the villagers, who are faced with the underpass, are trying to pass through the water in the iler
- Metrobus drivers live fearless moments 18/01/2013 Metrobus drivers live in fearful moments Metrobus drivers live in fearful moments. Some of the passengers thought on the steering wheel, the drivers were surprised at what they would do. Metrobüste not only passengers, drivers are experiencing difficulties. A metrobus driver tells the interesting event with the following words: çalış The BRT is always full, which puts the road safety at risk, because we need to be very careful in the metrobus as well as on the roads, so I am very tired during the working hours we work with. Metrobus is more preferred for the citizens, which leads to excessive accumulation in the metroblog.
- Fearful Moments Happened While Carrying Wagons Exported to Bulgaria 20/03/2013 When Moving Wagon Issued Bulgaria has happened Anxious Moments Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Bulgaria Railways to produce the luxurious beds with special trucks hit the road carriages to be delivered. Wagon-loaded TIRs caused traffic congestion in and around the port during the transition from Lapseki District of Çanakkale to Gallipoli. In Eskişehir, the production of the completed 30 passenger car with bed was started. The wagons loaded to the trucks were set off. The carriages from the Lapseki District of Çanakkale and the wagons carrying the wagon passing through Gallipoli created interesting images. He watched with curious eyes the landing of the 32 meter long wagon-loaded trucks at Gallipoli. TIR's narrow street T