Road work at the abali ski resort
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Polat Renassance Opens Skiing Season In Palandoken Ski Center (Video) 05/12/2013 Palandöken Ski Center Polat Renassance Ski Season Opens: Turkey's and the world's leading ski resorts in Palandöken ski season opened, one of the. Turkey and opened in Palandöken ski season is one of the world's major ski resorts. The first guests who came to Palandöken for skiing were Erzurum. On the ski slope that passes through the pine trees, the hearts of the slides have begun to enjoy the snow. 1 Polat Renaıssance Hotel General Manager Bora Kamber stated that they have opened 2013-2014 ski season as of December and they have turned Palandöken into a construction site before the season in order to provide better quality service to the domestic and foreign market. UM
- Ski enthusiasm in the Palandöken ski resort 08/12/2013 enthusiasm for skiing in Palandöken ski center, ski lovers this year knowing that the early opening of the ski season in Erzurum Palandöken Ski Center offers the week-end holidays flocked to the track in Turkey. ERZURUM - which is one of Turkey's major ski resorts in Palandöken 2 years ago, opened five-star Xanadu Snow White Hotel has opened its new season with night skiing. Xanadu Snow White Hotel, which started the season in the first week of December every year, made the 13 miles-long runways ready for skiing thanks to the artificial snowfall system after the snowfall last week. 'Hello' to the season with night skiing Gece
- Atakari Ski Center Has Started Skiing Season 17/12/2013 Atabarı Ski Center Ski Season Started: Artvin Governorate on the Mersivan Mountain Atabarı Ski Center, the new ski season began. After snowfall in the region, the snow thickness reached approximately 1,5 meters and the ski resort was flooded by ski lovers at the end of the week. Artvin Governor Kemal Cirit, Provincial Garrison Commander, Colonel Mehmet Kip, Gendarmerie Commander Gendarmerie Colonel Mustafa Çelik, Police Chief Husrev Salmaner, Youth and Sports Services Director Bahattin Yetim, Disaster and Emergency Director Mehmet Salih Avcı also visited the center of the Kayam. On the ski slope, the director of Youth and Sport Services with the instruction of Governor Cirit Val
- Enjoy Skiing at Kalka Ski Resort in Palandoken 23/12/2013 In the Palandöken Ski Center, Kalka Ski Pleasure: In the Palandöken Ski Center, students who enjoy skiing in the fall have created colorful images. At the end of the week, ski lovers were highly interested in the Palandöken Ski Center, where the snow thickness increased to one meter. Especially when the university students enjoyed sledding and skiing, the skiers who could not make a balance on the snow created interesting images. Kar It would be more enjoyable if we fall, but it's really hard to balance the snow, Pal said the students at the Palandöken Ski Center.
- A group of young people skied in Karacadağ Ski Center 14/01/2014 A group of young people skied in Karacadag Ski Center in Sanliurfa: A group of young people in Sanliurfa, Yenisehir Youth Center in the scope of the event skiing Karacadag Ski Center. According to the Youth Center, young people, skiing in the ski center of Siverek, stressed. Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director Ertuğrul Yıldız stated that the study is important for the development of young people. In addition to contributing to the physical and spiritual development of young people with these activities, Yıldız stated that they were allowed to evaluate their free time in a good way and congratulated the employees of the youth center who signed extraordinary events. Youth Center Manager Abdullah Canbeyli…
- There is no snow in Akdağ Ski Center 22/01/2014 There is no snow skiing at Akdag Ski Center: Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center located in Ladik district of Samsun remained vacant due to snow falling under season normal conditions. Located in the town of Samsun, Ladik district of 7 and 2010 Akdag Winter Sports and Ski Center operating in the region last week of snow falling as a result of snow on the ski slope of the 10 centimeter kept a profit. However, due to the absence of precipitation and increasing air temperatures, the snow slope at the Akdağ ski slope with a thousand 800 meters altitude. A ski resort with a thousand 300-meter chairlift and a thousand 675-meter runway Bin
- Skiing and Picnic Enjoyment of Young People in Karacadağ Ski Center 04/02/2014 Skiing and Picnic Enjoyment of Youth in Karacadağ Ski Center: The Şanlıurfa Youth Center organized a one-day excursion to the Karacadağ Ski Center for young people to stress during their semester break. Sanliurfa Youth Center employees, trainees and volunteers, including the 35 gene participated in, Karacadağ'da skiing, drums-zurna accompanied by halay on the snow was noted. In the scope of the trip for a picnic in Siverek National Park is given a break and food is eaten, young people were expressed by their hearts. Şanlıurfa Youth Center Director İbrahim Halil Alp said that it is a fun and useful trip for young people to relax during school breaks. Alp,…
- First Skiing in Yurduntepe Ski Center (Photo Gallery) 13/02/2014 Yurduntep Ski Center in the first ski Done: Kastamonu Yurduntep Ski Facility, mobility is experiencing Ski Facility with recent snowfall in Kastamonu to be ineffective in this year's first skiing yapıldı.türki accross experienced in recent years, the dry season due to snow. With an investment of 20 million TL, the skiers enjoyed the first time skiing at the Yurduntepe Ski Center, which is planned to be opened in Kastamonu this year. Yurduntepe Ski Center has a long runway for professional ski lovers. Kastamonu Governor Erdogan Bektaş, who visited the Yurduntepe Ski Center, organized a study tour on the premises with the Snow Track. Y
- Enjoy skiing in thancountry ski center 18/02/2014 Kayaking in Yalnızçam Ski Center: The weekend skiers at Yalnızçam Ski Center had fun in the sunny weather. Being opened to the service of ski lovers with the new runways and ski lifts, Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center was the place for citizens who knew the opportunity of the weekend holiday. Citizens who know the opportunity to vacation and sunny weather, enjoyed skiing. Seyfettin Azizoğlu, the governor of Ardahan and his local and foreign tourists, stated that the newly constructed runways, the ski lift line and the tourist hotel which will be opened in a short time will become one of the most important ski centers of the area in the near future.
- No skiing in Akdag Ski Center 02/03/2014 There is no snow in Akdag Ski Center: There is no skiing in the Akdağ Ski Center located in Ladik district due to the lack of air temperature and snowfall in Samsun. Skiing, snowboarding, ski jumping can be done at Akdağ Ski Center. Activities at the facilities in the center came to a halt. Operators said the ropeway had not been operated. Samsun Provincial Director of Youth and Sports Guven Ozyurt, said in a statement, the skiing in the Akdag Ski Center in Ladik due to lack of snow can not be done sports. Özyurt said that the winter season is generally dry, "ski resorts such as Ladik"