Within the scope of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's 'Young University Student Support' project, the 6 thousand TL non-refundable education support to be given to students this term has been increased to 7 thousand 500 TL. Students who want to benefit from the support can apply through Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's "Istanbul Yours" mobile application until October 20.
Within the scope of the "Young University Student Support" project, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality provides educational assistance to 75 thousand students in order to support university students economically. The aid, which was previously determined as 6 thousand TL for this period, was increased to 7 thousand 500 TL.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 20 OCTOBER
Students who want to benefit from the support must download the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's "Istanbul is Yours" application and apply through the application. Detailed information about the project and criteria is also available in the “Istanbul Yours” mobile application. Applications started on September 26 and will end on October 20.
The support provided within the scope of the "Young University Student Support" project is provided on a non-refundable and interest-free basis. Students who want to apply must either reside in Istanbul or have their family members and study at a state or foundation/private university with a 100 percent scholarship. The end-of-year success grade of mid-year and senior students is also required to be at least 100 out of 53 or 4 out of 2,00.
Young University Student Application General Conditions
- being a Turkish citizen
- The student or his/her family/relative in case of death of parents resides in Istanbul
- Being an associate, undergraduate, master's or PhD student
- The upper age limit for associate and undergraduate students is 30
- The upper age limit for Master's and Doctoral Students is 40
- Continuing your education within the normal education period
- Studying at a state university or studying at a foundation/private university with a XNUMX% scholarship
- For mid-year and senior students, the year-end success grade must be at least 100 out of 53 or 4 out of 2,00.
- Needing financial support in terms of income
Required Documents for Young University Students
- Document proving that you do not have a criminal record
- Document proving that no disciplinary punishment has been taken
- Family Certificate Identity Registration Sample Certificate
- Student certificate
- transcript document
- 100% scholarship certificate for students studying in foundation/private schools
- Documents showing the financial situation of the family (Income certificate, Pay slip, etc.)
- Photocopy of disability report of himself or his family members, if any
- Documents showing siblings studying, if any
- Document proving that you stay in a dormitory or rented accommodation
- Document containing the student's bank account information