The Ministry of National Education announced that 3 teachers with disabilities will be appointed. After the statement, the eyes are "How to apply for the appointment of a disabled teacher?" turned into a question. Those who will apply are investigating the quota for the assignment of disabled teachers and the distribution of staff branches. Here are the 500 disabled teacher appointment calendar and application dates
HOW MANY QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE DISABLED TEACHER ASSIGNMENT 2023?
The Ministry of National Education will appoint 3 teachers with disabilities within the scope of the Disabled Public Personnel Selection Examination (EKPSS).
DISABLED TEACHER ASSIGNMENT APPLICATION DATES
Applications for appointment will begin on April 3 and will end on Friday, April 7 at 16.00. The selections will be made between 12-15 April 2023. Announcement regarding the application details will be announced on “personel.meb.gov.tr” address.
WHEN WILL THE APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS WITH A DISABLED BE MADE?
Announcing that the appointments will be made on April 25, Minister Özer said, “As we announced before, on May 8, we will appoint 45 thousand new teachers. All of our appointed teachers will start their duties as of September 1st. Congratulations to all our teachers who will join our education family.” said.
ARE THE QUOTAS FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS WITH A DISABLED BE ANNOUNCED?
The fields to be opened to the candidates' preference and the number of province-based quotas will be determined by the Ministry, taking into account the need for teachers by fields throughout the country, and the number of vacant norms and teacher needs of provinces on the basis of fields.
The areas to be assigned and the number of quotas will be published on the address “personel.meb.gov.tr” on 12.04.2023, the first day of preference applications.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A TEACHER WITH A DISABLED?
1. Applications: "Pre-Application" and "Preference Application" will be made in two stages.
2. Candidates who do not apply at the Pre-Application stage will not be able to apply at the Preference Application stage.
3. Candidates whose graduation constitutes a resource for more than one field will be able to make a preliminary application for only one field.
4. In the Pre-Application stage, whichever field the application was made to, preference can be made in the field at the Preference Application stage.
5. Candidates; They will make their preliminary applications within the period specified in the attached appointment calendar by filling out the Electronic Pre-Application Form at the address “personel.meb.gov.tr”.
Candidates will make their preference applications by filling in the Electronic Preference Application Form located at the address “personel.meb.gov.tr”, if a quota is given in the field they applied for.
Applicants will be able to make a maximum of 10 (ten) choices among the provincial national education directorates opened to their preferences.
DISABLED TEACHER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. To have the general conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
2. Being a Turkish citizen, (For the citizens of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, the condition of being a Turkish citizen will not be required.)
3. To have a score of 2020 or higher in the Disabled Public Personnel Selection Exam (EKPSSL License Level) held in 2022 and/or 50,
4. To comply with the Board Decision dated 20.02.2014 and numbered 9 of the Board of Education and Discipline regarding the determination of undergraduate graduation and those who will be appointed as teachers,
5. Equivalence of higher education and/or pedagogical formation certificates to higher education institutions or programs in the country has been accepted by the Presidency of the Council of Higher Education of those who graduated from higher education institutions abroad,
6. To have successfully completed one of the Secondary Education Field Teaching Non-Thesis Master's Program or Pedagogical Formation Program / Pedagogical Formation Education Certificate Program, excluding those who graduated from higher education programs that provide a resource for teaching,
7. Not to have been sentenced to be dismissed from the civil service or teaching profession,
8. Not to receive retirement or old-age pension from any social security institution,
9. For those who have not started their duty although they have been appointed to teaching other than their EKPSS score, to have completed the waiting period of 1 (one) year as of the last day of the preliminary application date, as of the date of appointment,
10. To have completed the waiting period specified in subparagraphs A, B, C of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 97, as of the last day of the preliminary application for those who resigned or are deemed to have withdrawn from their duties while they were civil servants,
11. Except for those who have been terminated due to health reasons, the conditions of having completed the waiting period of 3 (three) years as of the date of their resignation and the last day of the preliminary application, shall be sought.
12. Those who are currently working in positions with the title of teacher in our Ministry or other public institutions are within the scope of this announcement pursuant to the first paragraph of the 07th article of the Regulation on the Public Personnel Selection Examination with Disabled and Recruitment of the Disabled to the Civil Service published in the Official Gazette dated 02/2014/28906 and numbered 14. will not be able to apply.
13. Candidates placed in any position according to the results of EKPSS within the framework of the provisions of the Regulation on the Disabled Public Personnel Selection Exam and the Recruitment of Disabled Persons published in the Official Gazette dated 07/02/2014 and numbered 28906 belong to the same education level, which is still valid for the placements to be made within the scope of this announcement. They will not be able to apply with their EKPSS score. In accordance with the aforementioned Regulation, EKPSS results are valid for four years from the date of the exam.