📩 17/03/2023 13:28
The Ministry of National Education answered the questions about the central exam within the scope of the High School Transition System (LGS) to be held on June 4, 2023.
Minister of National Education Mahmut Özer said, “We will hold the central exam within the scope of the High School Transition System (LGS) on June 4, 2023. I wish success to all our students who are already taking the exam.” After the announcement, at the end of the 2022-2023 academic year, the Central Exam Application and Application Guide for Secondary Education Institutions to Admit Students by Examination was announced on the internet address "www.meb.gov.tr".
After the aforementioned explanations, the Ministry published the document titled “LGS Frequently Asked Questions”, which answers the questions about the central exam within the scope of LGS. According to the document, while the questions of the candidates about the exam were answered in detail, the number of answered questions reached 40.
Among the responses were questions for students and regions affected by the Kahramanmaraş-centered earthquake disaster on February 6. In the document, it was explained in detail how the students registered in the provinces where a state of emergency was declared due to the earthquake could apply.
The answers to the following important questions were included in the “LGS Frequently Asked Questions”, where the students who received education service in the hospital from the distribution of courses and questions, and the candidates were informed in detail from the very beginning to the end of the exam:
- What are the documents that will be required from students when taking the exam?
- How will I find out about my exam venue?
- How will students who are transferred, make a compulsory change of address or are in other provinces due to force majeure such as seasonal work, illness, assignment, etc., will take the exam?
- Which courses are included in the sessions in the Central Examination, how will the question distribution be?
- What are the measures to be presented during the exam for students with chronic diseases?
- My child with visual/hearing impairment will take the exam, what should I do?
To reach frequently asked questions and answers regarding the 2023 central exam CLICK HERE