Goldengrass takes its name from its color resembling gold and because its color does not fade even though it is plucked from the branch and dried. Golden herb, which is a source of healing with its nutritional content, is good for many diseases. So what is goldengrass? What are the benefits of goldengrass? Here is the miraculous effect of golden grass against diseases
Golden herb is also known as sun flower among the people. Its scientific name is Helichrysum Arenarium. Other known names; spleen, wort, helichrysum italicum, aspleniaceae. Although it is sold as a useful plant in herbalists, it is also widely used as an ornamental plant due to its appearance. Tea and oil are produced from goldengrass. This oil is used in many different fields, especially in cosmetics. Goldengrass usually grows around cliffs, so it is very common in high mountains. In fact, although it is a plant that grows in Europe and has European origins, it is a plant that is widely used in Anatolia and has become very popular in our country in recent years. Thanks to the vitamin P and other rich minerals in it, it has great benefits in closing some deficiencies that the foods consumed in daily life cannot meet. goldengrass; It is a wonderful plant known for being more stomach-friendly, facilitating digestion, good for hemorrhoids and joint pain. Features of golden grass; It is diuretic / diuretic, constipating, gas expectorant, bile remover. The diseases for which golden herb is recommended are; jaundice, liver cirrhosis, neuralgia, impotence, rickets, tinnitus, hard hearing, rheumatism, sciatica, inflammation of the gallbladder and sand, bladder and kidney inflammation, painful urination, low blood pressure, spitting blood, eczema.
What Are the Benefits of Golden Grass?
Golden herb is a great herb for those with prostate and kidney problems. It has an intense diuretic and urinary tract regulating effect. There is also a perception in people that it is a slimming tea, as it has a great effect on the kidneys. The main reason for this perception is that golden tea increases urine output by working the kidneys.
Urine outflow from the body causes water loss, and accordingly, 1-2 kilos may be lost. But this loss is definitely not permanent, it is just a mistake. The sand formed in the kidneys is of great benefit in the removal of stones and in the elimination of urinary tract infections. In addition, it is good for the stomach and is good for problems that cause heartburn such as gastritis. When you've already done research on goldengrass, the first sentence you come across will be "stomach friendly". Other than these; in the treatment of hemorrhoids, There are obvious benefits of golden herb in increasing the secretion of bile and pancreas, and in pains such as rheumatism and calcification. It is also good for problems such as varicose veins. Goldengrass oil; When applied to wounds on the body such as eczema and warts, great healing is observed. The oil is also used as a cosmetic product; benefits such as skin moisturizing and tightening.
We can list the benefits of golden herb as follows:
- It is good for gastritis as well as problems such as heartburn and burning. Increases gastric juice.
- It regulates the digestive system and intestinal functions.
- It is good for the prostate.
- It helps in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Kidney friendly. It ensures that the stone, sand-like structures formed in this organ are removed from the body.
- It is a good diuretic.
- Those who want to lose weight in a healthy way can drink 2-3 cups a day.
- When consumed regularly, it increases the feeling of satiety. This is also a suitable feature for people who want to lose weight.
- It prevents urinary tract infections.
- Increases bile and pancreatic secretion.
- It is good for health problems such as joint pain, muscle pain, rheumatism and arthritis.
- It prevents the formation of inflammations in the body as well as helps to get rid of them.
- Those who want to have a healthy and bright skin should drink it regularly. Because golden herb provides both tightening and moisturizing of the skin.
- It is thought that regular consumption of golden herb tea prevents the formation of varicose veins and alleviates the appearance of existing varicose veins.
How to Consume Golden Grass?
Golden herb is most often used as a tea. The plant, which has flowers extending in the form of umbrellas, is collected by cutting from its branches. It is dried together with its branches, and then the flowers that dry in a completely moisture-free environment are collected from the branch. These plucked flowers should be stored either in a glass jar or in a clean cloth bag. It is brewed in boiling water by placing 1 or 3 flowers in 4 glass of water. After infusing for 10-15 minutes, the flowers are filtered and can be added with honey to eliminate the bitter taste.