Table-657 within the scope of "Principles on Employment of Contracted Personnel", which was put into effect with Article 4/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 06.06.1978 and the Council of Ministers Decision No. 7/15754, dated 1, to be employed in the Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities. Contracted personnel will be recruited through the exam for a total of 17 positions specified in .
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To have the qualifications specified in subparagraph (A) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48:
- a) be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- b) Not to be deprived of public rights,
- c) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering of the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
- ç) In terms of military status; not to be involved in military service, not to be of military age or, if he has reached the age of military service, to have performed active military service or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
- d) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 53, not to have a mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
2- To be born on or after 01 January 1987.
3- To be positive as a result of archive research.
4- To get at least 2022 points from the Public Personnel Selection Examination (B) Group held by ÖSYM in 3 from KPSS P(93) for undergraduate graduates, KPSS P(94) for associate degree graduates and KPSS P(50) for secondary education graduates. 10 times the number of positions announced according to the score ranking to be made based on the KPSS score type and the preferred position title.
5- Candidates can only apply for one position. Applications for more than one position title will not be accepted.
6- Those whose contracts are terminated by their institutions due to acting contrary to the principles of the service contract while working in 4/B contracted personnel positions in public institutions and organizations and those who unilaterally terminate the service contract within the contract period must have completed the one-year waiting period as of the date of application. However, those who terminate their contract unilaterally in accordance with subparagraphs (a), (b) and (c) of the fourth paragraph of additional article 1 of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel are not subject to the aforementioned one-year waiting period.
APPLICATION METHOD AND DELIVERY PLACE OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
1- Applications, Presidency Oğuzlar Mah. It will be delivered to the main service building at Mevlana Bulvarı No:145 Balgat/Çankaya/Ankara by hand or by mail. The Presidency is not responsible for any delays in the mail.
2- Exam applications will start at 05:2022 on Monday, December 09.00, 15 and end at 2022:18.00 on Thursday, December XNUMX, XNUMX. Applications that will reach the Presidency after the application period will not be considered.
3- The application of the candidates with missing application documents will not be accepted, and the candidates in this situation will not be able to claim any rights. Candidates who realize that there is a deficiency or error in their information have to renew their applications until the end of the application period.
4- If the candidates have two or more of the points in the advertisement, they can only apply for one point type and at most one position. Applications of candidates who make more than one choice will be deemed invalid. Candidates in this situation will not be able to claim any rights.
5- Candidates who have graduated from education institutions in the country or abroad and have equivalence to the relevant departments regarding the educational status sought in the announcement must submit their equivalence documents at the time of application.
6- Candidates whose contracts are terminated by their institutions or whose contracts are terminated unilaterally by their institutions while working full-time in 4/B contracted personnel positions in public institutions and organizations must submit an approved Service Document obtained from their former institutions at the time of application, in order to certify that they have completed the one-year waiting period.
Günceleme: 05/12/2022 16:15