The ticket inspector at the train station in India was electrocuted when an electric cable cut from the high-voltage line fell on him. The inspector collapsed onto the tracks, fainting.
A high-voltage line fell on the ticket inspector at the train station in Kharagpur, West Bengal, India.
The attendant, who was electrocuted, lost consciousness and fell from the platform onto the rails on his back.
It was stated that the health condition of the man, who was taken to the hospital, was stable, while the people around immediately rushed to the aid of the man.
Günceleme: 09/12/2022 12:33