It is the person who prepares molds using wood, metal and non-metal (plastic, etc.) materials to pour concrete and shape the concrete, place these molds in the designated places in the construction area in accordance with the project and pour them into the molds.
What Does a Mold Master Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
- To examine the plan, project and other specifications of the building,
- Setting up the scaffolding and axles,
- Choosing the appropriate wood, metal or plastic to be used for the mold,
- To make the necessary calculations, measure and mark the plates, to shape the part according to the production cut or to assemble the mold from the pre-cut parts using screws and nails,
- Placing the mold prepared in suitable places for the project of the building to be applied,
- Pouring the concrete into the mold it has prepared,
- After the concrete has dried, removing the mold and cleaning the concrete sticking to the mold,
- It is among the duties of the mold master to maintain and repair tooling equipment, work benches and fittings.
Requirements to Become a Mold Master
Those who want to start mold master apprenticeship training;
- At least primary school graduate,
- not be under the age of 19,
- Participating in vocational training programs to be organized in the relevant institution,
- The physical and health condition is suitable for performing the requirements of the job,
- He should be open to self-development and learning by working with the master.
Candidates who start work as apprentices and who are successful in their job can work as a "Mold Master" with the experience they have gained.
What Education Is Required To Become A Mold Master?
Training programs can be applied in all vocational training centers if there is sufficient application for mold maker training. Trainings are given formally in Anatolian technical vocational high school, technical high school, industrial vocational high school and multi-program high schools. In addition, training centers for adults and "molding" departments of industrial art schools provide vocational training.
Mold Maker Salaries 2022
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work for and the average salaries they receive are the lowest 10.990 TL, the average 13.740 TL, and the highest 29.770 TL.
Günceleme: 07/01/2023 18:58