In order to be employed in the provincial service units of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre, a total of 1 (four hundred and twenty six) contracted personnel, including 425 (one) Contracted Office Personnel and 426 (four hundred and twenty-five) Contracted Technicians, whose region, province and unit are specified in the attached list, were assigned to the positions of State No. 657. Contracted personnel will be recruited to be employed within the scope of paragraph (B) of Article 4 of the Civil Servants Law, based on the KPSS (B) group score ranking according to subparagraph (b) of the first paragraph of Annex-2 of the Principles Regarding Employing Contracted Personnel.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To meet the conditions set forth in sub-paragraphs (657), (48), (1), (4), (5) and (6) of sub-paragraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 7 of the Civil Servants Law No. 8.
2) Not working in public institutions and organizations on a contractual basis with the same title as the title to be applied for.
3) Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4; “Those who are employed in this way cannot be employed in the contracted personnel positions of the institutions, unless one year has passed from the date of termination, in case their contracts are terminated by their institutions due to acting contrary to the principles of the service contract or if they unilaterally terminate the contract, except for the exceptions determined by the Presidential Decree, during the contract period.” to comply with the provision.
APPLICATION METHOD AND DURATION
1) Applications will be made from 01.12.2022 until 11/12/2022 at 23:59 via e-State General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre - Career Gate - Public Recruitment or Career Gate alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr . Applications made in person, by courier or mail will not be accepted.
2) Information about the candidates' KPSS score, education, department they graduated from, military service, criminal record and identity information will be obtained through the web services of the relevant institutions via e-government during the application, so documents will not be requested from the candidates at this stage. If there is an error in the said information of the candidates, they must make the necessary updates/corrections from the relevant institutions before applying. The documents to be submitted by the candidates who are entitled to be appointed will be published separately.
3) Candidates who have graduated from education institutions in the country or abroad and who have an equivalence regarding the education level sought in this announcement are required to upload their documents showing the equivalence to the system in pdf or jpeg format.
4) Male candidates who have errors in their military service information should apply after having their military information corrected by any military service branch.
5) Candidates will be able to follow the application evaluation results, placement process and result information on the Career Gate-Public Recruitment Platform, and no written notification will be made. Candidates are required to follow the announcements published on the website of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre (www.tkgm.gov.tr) regarding the process and the steps reached. 6) Candidates are personally responsible for the completion of their applications on the Career Gate-Public Recruitment Platform and should check whether the application procedures have been completed.