Commonly used in building construction trapezoidal sheet varieties are also frequently preferred in today's constructions. Trapezoidal sheet types, which can be applied as painted or unpainted, can be preferred with different thickness and thinness alternatives. It can be placed under the roofs to prevent rain, snow, etc. Trapezoidal sheets, which provide impermeability in rains, can be manufactured with different designs. In this respect, their prices also differ according to this variety.
trapezoidal sheet It can be easily transported and can be installed in a practical way. In this respect, it can be easily used in many structures. One of the most important alternatives in insulation trapezoidal sheet It plays a very important role especially in roof insulation. In addition, the trapezoidal sheets used in conjunction with the roof framework, by combining steel and concrete, create a significant resistance to fire in buildings. In this context, the most used areas are roof insulation.
Features of Trapezoidal Sheet
trapezoidal sheet It is made on the basis of galvanized base material. In this respect, it provides the highest level of corrosion protection. The wide coating, providing, sealing feature, being preferred with many different color and thickness options make the trapezoidal sheet preferable over other sheets. In addition, it provides security against various impacts or seismic events by increasing the resistance in the areas where it is used.
Another important feature of the trapezoidal sheet is that it is produced in various shapes. The product, which is produced in many shapes, especially square and rectangular, can be easily used in buildings where projects are drawn in different shapes within this framework. In addition, thanks to its various color options, it provides a very suitable facade appearance. This makes the buildings look more aesthetically pleasing.
Where is Trapeze Sheet Used?
Trapezoidal sheets are produced as single layer and multiple layers. In this respect, it is preferred in buildings where thermal insulation is needed. Places that are preferred for more material needs such as factories, schools, agricultural areas and warehouses are known as ideal places where trapezoidal sheet metal is used. trapezoidal sheet While keeping the indoor and outdoor temperatures in the areas where they are used, the products are regulated in a very organized way, it also ensures that the ambient temperature is maintained. In this regard, sports halls are among the places where trapezoidal sheets are used.
Another important area where trapezoidal sheet is used is flat wall structures. Sheets, which can be used on flat walls as well as on roofs, serve extremely well when placed carefully and appropriately. In addition, it also provides thermal insulation in the area where it is used, ensuring that the temperature is maintained to a significant extent. The point to be considered here is that while applying the trapezoidal sheet, it should be paid attention to the application by qualified and knowledgeable people.
How to Use Trapezoidal Sheet?
trapezoidal sheet types can be applied easily thanks to galvanized profiles called secondary load carrying system. In this context, the use of the trapezoidal sheet becomes easier by applying the rectangular plates at higher and lower levels with a double wall. Before applying the trapezoidal sheet applied to the wall as a covering, various analyzes are required for the area to be applied. After the temperature and wetness analysis is done, the application of the sheet becomes easier.
After the purpose of insulation and heat preservation, trapezoidal sheet is also preferred for eliminating sound pollution and preventing unwanted sounds from reaching living spaces. In this framework, perforated rectangular sheet, one of the trapezoidal sheet types, is used. In this way, the double-walled hair system provides a high level of sound absorption and ensures a quieter use of the environments. It can be easily transported, can be used extremely easily at the mounting point according to the area to be used. trapezoidal sheet products are frequently preferred by customers and are frequently used in buildings.
Things to Consider While Installing Trapezoidal Sheet
Although trapezoidal sheets have the ability to be mounted easily, some points need to be considered while this assembly is done. In this way, it is stated that the assembly of the hair will be healthier and its use will be longer. In this context, the points to be considered when installing trapezoidal sheet metal are as follows:
- trapezoidal sheet While assembling, the slope should be given appropriately and the frame of the buttress should be formed first and the assembly should be done. Installation made in this way will provide significant resistance especially in cold winter days at the points where there is snowfall.
- Trapezoidal sheets can be applied on plain white walls as well as on metal and wooden surfaces.
- When transporting the trapezoidal sheet from one place to another, it must be transported very appropriately and the sheet must be protected against any wear. While preserving the hair, it is necessary to store it in a dry place without moisture.
- trapezoidal sheet During installation, it should be determined which side the wind direction is. In order for the assembly to be healthy, the hair should be mounted in the opposite direction of the wind.
- When installing trapezoidal sheets, they must be assembled with gaskets. Care should also be taken to ensure the sealing at the connection points.
- In order to prevent leaks that may occur after trapeze installation, the roof trapeze saddle and pitch should be made together. In addition, the material used for their construction should be of high quality.
- In places where there is a problem at the inclination point, the sealing should be increased to the highest level by using tape application between the hairs.
- The burrs formed by puncturing the sheet during use and assembly should be cleaned against any corrosion.
Within the framework of all these, the trapezoidal sheets, which are assembled by paying attention to the above-mentioned items, provide a long-lasting and comfortable use.
Advantages of Using Trapezoidal Sheet
frequently used in buildings trapezoidal sheet applications bring many advantages. We can list the advantages of trapezoidal sheets, which provide many advantages from heat and sound insulation to longer life of buildings, from ease of assembly to economic convenience, as follows:
- trapezoidal sheet When used with insulation materials, it provides significant heat saving and insulation.
- Likewise, when used together with insulation materials, it provides a great advantage in terms of sound insulation.
- It can be easily used as a single layer in points such as warehouses, agricultural areas and factories that do not need insulation. With its robust structure, it provides long-lasting use.
- With its flexible and permeable structure, trapezoidal sheets that provide steam and moisture balance provide comfort in the area they are used.
- Thanks to the convenience it provides both at the production point and at the assembly point, it can be easily used in many buildings. In this context, many people prefer trapezoidal sheet metal.
- There is very little mold and rust on metal-weighted sheets. It also has a structure that prevents them from occurring. This indicates that the hair is resistant to moisture and water.
- Trapezoidal sheets produced in many different colors, thicknesses and widths at the production point can thus be easily preferred for any building.
- It is frequently preferred in places where the temperature changes rapidly due to its ability to withstand it. It maintains the existing heat.
- It is often preferred in places where the winter months are harsh. Thanks to its inclined mounting, snow, rain water etc. It does not hold and is very resistant to cold.
- trapezoidal sheet It is also extremely usable in terms of weight. Sheets weighing 4 kg per square meter do not create an extra load for the buildings and roofs where they are used.
- Like other materials used in buildings, it does not require maintenance and has an extremely durable structure. In this respect, it provides economic savings at the point of use.
- Trapezoidal sheet products, produced with different color options, also offer an ideal use for aesthetic concerns.
- Trapezoidal sheet is also very easy to store. It doesn't occupy much space.
In this context, it is frequently preferred trapezoidal sheet applications offer significant advantages from many points.
Trapezoidal Sheet Prices
Trapezoidal sheets, which are frequently used on the roofs of buildings, walls and especially in places where thermal insulation is not needed, also have significant advantages at the price point. In terms of price, the quality, width and thickness of the product, usage area etc. criteria are based. In this framework, trapezoidal sheets and Sandwich panel for prices Sandwich Panel Prices you can visit their website. In addition, the hair is priced per square meter. At this point, it is necessary to know the square meter of the place to be applied for net price information. In this context, you can visit our company to get price information, general information about the products and to have information about the production and assembly stages.
trapezoidal sheet applications also reduce the costs, making it an important alternative especially for steel applications. Nowadays, different building materials are used frequently. trapezoidal sheet applications are widespread. In this context, you can also get information on our website to reach the most suitable hair product both at the price point and for the need.