insurance specialist; He is a specialist who can take titles such as vehicle insurance specialist, home insurance specialist, health insurance specialist, travel insurance specialist or specialist broker, who performs the pre- and post-sales transactions of insurance policies in insurance companies, works for the insurance company and the consumer.
What Does an Insurance Specialist Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
Some of the duties of the insurance specialist, who establish a link between customers and insurance companies, are as follows:
- Informing the customer about the type of insurance that the customer wants to purchase,
- To provide information and support to the customer about the features of the insurance product,
- To take part in the compensation of the losses covered by the insurance policy,
- To be effective in the execution of all processes on the customer and company side,
- To give consumers all kinds of up-to-date and detailed information about the insurance products they want to buy or just want to learn about.
How to Become an Insurance Specialist?
In order to become an insurance specialist, it is necessary to graduate from the four-year Banking and Insurance departments of universities. Persons who have worked in the sector for many years and gained experience can also be appointed as insurance experts if the necessary conditions are met.
Insurance Specialist Salaries 2022
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work for and the average salaries of those working in the position of Insurance Specialist are the lowest 8.630 TL, the average 10.790 TL, the highest 18.360 TL.
Günceleme: 07/01/2023 18:59