📩 07/01/2023 18:59
The chief of staff, the manager to whom he is administratively bound; is a public officer responsible for creating the daily work schedule, receiving requests for meeting with him and organizing the daily functioning of the relevant authority.
What Does a Private Clerk Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The chief clerk can work in many public institutions. Although the job description differs depending on the institution he works for, the main responsibility of the special account manager is; To regulate the general workflow of the manager under his administration. Other professional obligations of the chief of staff are as follows;
- To carry out internal and external correspondence on behalf of the manager or unit he is responsible for,
- Receiving and organizing appointment requests,
- To welcome corporate visitors,
- To forward confidential correspondence and documents to the necessary institutions on behalf of the unit,
- Arranging the business calendar that includes the activities such as meetings and visits of the manager to which he is affiliated,
- Organizing official participation protocols such as celebrations and cocktails and ensuring inter-institutional communication,
- To present the news concerning the institution in the form of a report to the manager,
- Organizing domestic and international trips.
How to Become a Clerk?
There is no formal educational requirement to become a chief of staff; however, undergraduate graduates are preferred primarily for appointments and job promotions.
Required Features in a Private Office Manager
The qualifications of the chief of staff, who are expected to primarily demonstrate superior organizational skills, are as follows;
- To have proper diction and superior eloquence,
- Having command of the legislation of the institution it serves,
- Taking care of your appearance,
- To have knowledge of general protocol rules,
- Having no travel restrictions,
- To provide stress management,
- Not to have a situation that prevents working in a public institution,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Private Clerk Salary 2022
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work and the average salaries of the employees in the position of Private Secretary are the lowest 12.780 TL, the average 15.980 TL, the highest 35.750 TL.