157 permanent workers will be recruited to be employed in the provincial organization of the General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruiting Workers for Public Institutions and Organizations. General and special conditions and other information to be sought in candidates will be specified in İŞKUR job postings. These announcements will be published on the official website of İŞKUR (www.iskur.gov.tr) between 24-28/10/2022. Candidates who meet the conditions stated in the announcement will apply through İŞKUR during the announcement period. Candidates will be called for the Written, Oral and Practical Exam, 4 (four) times the number of positions to be specified in the job posting. These candidates will be determined according to the result of the lottery to be drawn in the presence of a notary public on 07/11/2022. Information about the place and time of the draw will be announced on the website of the Regional Directorate. In this regard, no written notification (notification) will be made to the addresses of the candidates.
All information regarding the recruitment process, the documents to be requested from the candidates and the place and date of the Written, Oral and Practical Exam will be announced on the website of the relevant Regional Directorates. The applications of the candidates, who are later understood to not meet the demand conditions, may be canceled by the administration at every stage of the announcement, drawing, examination and appointment processes.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) The provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Free Practice of Professions and Arts by Foreigners of Turkish Nobility in Turkey, and their Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces, and subparagraph (A) of the first paragraph of article 657 of the Law No. 48 on Civil Servants (1), (4) To carry the conditions specified in sub-paragraphs (6) and (7).
2) To have completed the age of 18.
3) According to subparagraph (c) of the first paragraph of Article 4 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruiting Workers for Public Institutions and Organizations; even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, tender not to be convicted of embezzlement, embezzlement, laundering of property values arising from crime, or smuggling.
4) He/she should not receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
5) Those who are currently working as permanent workers in the central and provincial organization of the General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works will not apply to the announced positions. If they do, they will not be appointed.
6) Not to have any obstacle to appointment according to the results of the archive research conducted in accordance with the Security Investigation and Archive Research Law No. 7315 and the relevant legislation.
7) To have a document showing the priority status specified in the first paragraph of Article 5 of the aforementioned Regulation, among the candidates who have the right to priority in sending to work.
8) Not having any health problems that would prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
9) Each candidate will be able to apply to a profession in the list published by the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR).
10) In the applications, the addresses of the persons registered in the Address Based Population Registration System will be taken into account.
11) The documents of those who are entitled to be appointed as the main candidates to the announced positions will be checked, the candidates who do not meet the qualifications required for appointment and those who have made false, misleading or false statements will not be appointed. Even if these persons are appointed, their appointment procedures will be cancelled. Candidates who do not submit the required documents in due time despite meeting the qualifications and conditions of the positions they have been placed in, who do not start their duties within the specified period or who waive their duties, will not be appointed, instead of these candidates, the candidates who meet the conditions will be appointed, starting with the candidate in the first row of the reserve list.
12) Workers to be recruited will be subject to a four-month probationary period. Those who fail during the trial period will have their employment terminated. In place of those whose contracts are terminated during the probationary period, those who meet the required conditions will be appointed, starting from the candidate in the first row of the reserve list.
13) Drawing lots in the presence of a notary public for the determination of those who will take the exam before the exam; Four (4) times the number of vacant jobs will be made in the Regional Directorates on 07/11/2022, with the same number of substitutes. The candidates determined in the lottery will be announced on the website of the Regional Directorates, no written notification will be made to the candidates and this announcement will replace the notification.
14) Examination to be held in the recruitment of workers; It will be made on subjects related to professional knowledge and skills by using written-oral-practice methods.
15) Exams to be held will be evaluated out of 100 points and the success point is determined as sixty (60). Those below sixty (60) points will not be considered.
16) Personnel assigned to our institution will not request a transfer for a period of 3 years.
17) Candidates who successfully pass the exam will be appointed after the archive research is done.
Günceleme: 24/10/2022 14:05