Advertising Sales Representative; It is the professional title given to a person who communicates with companies that want to advertise and determines the techniques that companies will use, and also offers creative suggestions for companies.
What Does an Advertising Sales Representative Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
Advertising Sales Representative acts as a bridge between companies and the potential they want to reach. The duties that the advertising sales representative is responsible for, apart from potential intermediation, are as follows;
- Communicating with media buying agencies,
- To follow the advertising industry up-to-date,
- Developing a marketing and sales strategy,
- To carry out studies in the field of advertising and marketing, to participate in seminars and conferences,
- In addition to newspapers and magazines, making sales by meeting with companies in areas such as websites,
- Dealing with advertising sales in order to increase the budgets of companies,
- To raise the status of the company it is in, to sell its advertisement in order to promote its current products and services,
- To ensure the spread of advertisements to the media by means such as posters, radio and television,
- Negotiating prices and reaching an agreement with the media organizations or related channels where the advertisement works will be published.
How to Become an Advertising Sales Representative?
To become an Advertising Sales Representative, it is necessary to graduate from two-year associate degree or four-year undergraduate departments (Business Management and Marketing Department, Marketing Department, Advertising Design and Communication Department, Advertising Department, etc.) from the relevant faculties of universities. At the same time, it is possible to participate in special training programs related to sales and marketing and get a certificate.
Advertising Sales Representative Salaries 2022
Advertising Sales Representative positions as they progress through their careers and the average salaries they receive are the lowest 9.890 TL, the average 12.370 TL, the highest 24.790 TL.
Günceleme: 07/01/2023 18:59