DETACHED LAND: A plot of land with a surface area of approximately 350 m² and 500 m² depending on the planning situation, suitable for building a residence with a maximum gross of 1 m².
JOINT LAND: A land with more than one shareholder, suitable for collective construction according to the plan and construction conditions.
1) Being a Turkish Citizen.
2) Being over the age of 18.
3) Before the application start date, 10 October 2022, where the project is located To reside within the boundaries of the municipality or to be registered in the relevant population as specified below
3.1. The land to be allocatedIf it is in the Central district of the Metropolitan Municipality:
- Those who reside in any of the Central district of the Metropolitan Municipality or are registered with the population of any Central district of the same Municipality can apply for any project in the Central district of that Municipality.
(For example, those residing in all central districts of Ankara or registered with the population of all central districts of Ankara can apply for the project in Ankara/Sincan district)
3.2. In case the land to be allocated is located in the non-central district of the Metropolitan Municipality:
3.2.1. Those who reside in the non-central district of the Metropolitan Municipality, where the Project is located, and whose population is registered in this district, can only apply to the project located in this district.
(For example; those residing in Nallıhan district and registered to Nallıhan district population can apply for the project in Ankara/Nallıhan district)
3.2.2. Those who are registered to the population of that district can apply to the project in the non-central districts of the Metropolitan Municipality, even if they do not reside in that district.
(For example, those residing in Sincan district but registered in Nallıhan district population can also apply for the project in Ankara/Nallıhan district)
** For those residing within the provincial borders of Istanbul or registered to the Istanbul Provincial Population, the conditions set forth in the articles 3.1 and 3.2 above will not be sought; If they reside within the provincial borders of Istanbul or are registered with the Istanbul Provincial Population, these citizens can apply for any land allocation project in Istanbul.
3.3. In case the land to be allocated is located in a province that is not a Metropolitan Municipality or in the districts of that province:
3.3.1. In provinces that do not have a Metropolitan Municipality; o Those who reside within the borders of the central municipality of the province or are registered with the population of the city center can apply for the projects located in the city centre.
(For example; the project in the city center of Ardahan, a person residing in the city center of Ardahan or Ardahan il Those registered in the central population can apply.)
3.3.2. In the districts of the provinces that do not have a Metropolitan Municipality; Those who reside within the boundaries of the District where the project is located and are registered with the population of the district or those registered with the population of the province where the project is located can apply.
(For example, those residing in Göle or registered with the Göle population or registered with the Ardahan provincial population can apply for the project in Göle district.)
4) Monthly household income (himself, spouse and children under 18), net 16.000₺ (For Istanbul Province 18.000₺) should be. (The sum of the total household monthly net income, including the applicant himself, his spouse and children under the age of 18, all kinds of aids they received as of the date of application, such as food, travel, etc.)
5) It is obligatory that the persons to whom the land will be allocated do not own the land suitable for building a house within the boundaries of any municipality, or the land share (floor easement deed) corresponding to a separate flat of a house or apartment in any place.
6) Not having benefited from the applications made by our administration before.
7) As application fee 500 ₺ depositing.
(The application fee of those who did not receive the original and spare land as a result of the notary drawing, and those who gave up on making use of the land allocation and did not appear in the reserve list, will be refunded. The application fee paid by those to whom land has been allocated will be included in the down payment.)
8) My First Home Project Persons applying for housing within the scope of My First Home Land They can also apply for the project. However, both My First Home hem of My First Home Land If their project is entitled to be a noble as a result of the notary drawing; these rights holders My First Home Project s My First Home Land ProjectThey have to choose only one of them and they are deemed to have renounced their rights.
1) Land allocation fee 1/10 in advance the rest in 9 years It is paid in equal monthly or annual installments and interest-free, depending on preference.
Installment payment date; After the down payment is paid, the borrowing date starts from the contract signing date. 1 year later date. The installments can be paid in 1 equal installments over 9 years in annual installments, or in monthly installments in 9 months, starting 108 year after the down payment is made. However, only one of the monthly or annual contract types will be preferred at the contract stage.
2- After the finalized land allocation, a notarized undertaking is taken in order to ensure that the allotment owner fulfills his obligations.
3- After the bank contract, the down payment receipt, the notarized letter of undertaking, etc. are delivered, the title deed transfer is made with a mortgage and an encumbrance.
4-a) On the detached lands allocated; It is obligatory to start the housing construction within the first year from the land allocation date (if the infrastructure is completed), and to complete the core part in the second year.
b) When the applicants apply to the bank for joint (non-detached land allocation) immovables that are suitable for mass construction according to the zoning plans, they are deemed to have applied jointly with the other applicants for these immovables. After the lottery, the right holders in these immovables should also start to build their houses with their other partners in the same land due to their joint application within one year at the latest (if the infrastructure is completed) from the date of the title deed, and according to the pre-determined plan, the ground floor floor level for all blocks should be at the latest 2 They must be completed within the year.
Allocation owners accept and undertake in advance to comply with the specified construction conditions.
The lands allocated from those who do not comply with this condition, if there is a price paid, without the need for any provision, 10% will be deducted and the remaining amount will be returned and taken back.
5- All transactions within the scope of the First Evim Land Project are exempt from all kinds of taxes, duties and fees. During the transfer of title deed, the revolving fund fee is paid by the allotment owner.
6- In case the number of applications for the land is more than the foreseen number of plots, the right holder will be determined with a backup equal to 20% more than the number of plots stipulated by the notary drawing.
After the zoning plans are approved and the zoning application is finalized and registered, the lands will be determined by a notary drawing among the determined right holders.
Notary drawing and other announcements will be published on the internet address of our Administration toki.gov.tr, and no other announcements, announcements or notifications will be made.
7- Following the determination of the lands as a result of the zoning plan studies and the completion of the infrastructure works (electricity, water, sewerage), the construction period will begin.
Günceleme: 11/10/2022 16:08