Minute clerk is the name of the professional group responsible for all the clerical duties, from writing and filing to the preparation of hearing minutes, in court cases, election boards and enforcement offices. Appointment of record clerks is carried out by the Ministry of Justice.
Everything the judges say in the courts sözcüAuxiliary judicial personnel who are responsible for writing the first article are defined as "Clerk of Minutes". The record clerk is the first person to deal with the citizens who come to the court and the prosecutor's office for various reasons to make a request or complaint, in addition to the clerk's work. In order to find solutions to problems, it has to communicate effectively with citizens.
What Does a Record Clerk Do? What are their Duties and Responsibilities?
The record clerk undertakes various duties, provided that he organizes the paperwork of the cases he is working on in the best way possible. Some of the duties it must perform are as follows:
- Ensuring timely registration of files and documents into the system
- To keep the files in the trial process in a complete and orderly manner,
- Writing the negotiations and carrying out the follow-up procedures about them,
- Preparing the summaries of the provisions regarding the release or arrest letters in a timely manner and submitting them to the authority,
- Writing the decisions taken in cases such as alimony and inheritance before other officials in the courthouse,
- Being present in all proceedings that will take place before the judge outside the court,
- Sending the completed files to the archive,
- Preparing notification documents.
Requirements to Become a Minute Clerk
In order to become a court clerk, it is necessary to study in the department of "Clerk of the Minutes", which is connected to the field of justice of vocational technical high schools. In addition, those who have completed the Justice Vocational High School, the Vocational School of Justice and the associate degree of justice of vocational schools can become "Clerk of Records". In addition, if you are a graduate of any secondary education, associate degree or undergraduate program, you can apply for the Minute Clerk postings given by the Ministry of Justice if you get 70 points from the KPSS exam.
What Training Is Required To Become A Minute Clerk?
Before becoming a court clerk, there is a requirement to have technical training in a professional sense. Some of the courses given within the scope of Vocational School of Justice are:
- Justice Professional Ethics,
- Law Beginning,
- Constitutional law,
- Judicial Organization,
- Keyboard Techniques,
- Civil Procedure Law Knowledge,
- Office Management Techniques,
- Criminal Law Knowledge.
Record Clerk Salary 2022
As they progress in their careers, the positions they work for and the average salaries of those working in the position of Clerk are the lowest 5.650 TL, the average 7.170 TL, the highest 11.570 TL.
Günceleme: 04/01/2023 08:28