TOKİ application dates and conditions were announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. After Erdoğan's statement, the 2022 TOKİ social housing project application dates, conditions and housing prices were announced. With the largest social housing project in history, 100 thousand land and 250 thousand houses with affordable prices were put up for sale by the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change. Well, where and how to make 250 thousand TOKİ applications, is it paid? Here, we searched for 2022 TOKİ social housing application dates, monthly installments of housing, terms and e-Government application screen for you.
The TOKİ application screen and the details of the land sale came to the fore after President Erdoğan's statement. Speaking at the introductory ceremony of the largest social housing project in the history of the Republic at Beştepe Millet Congress and Culture Center, President Erdoğan announced the application dates, conditions and housing prices for the 250 thousand TOKİ social housing project. Erdoğan also stated that within the scope of TOKİ cheap housing applications, quotas are reserved for retirees, young people, relatives of martyrs and veterans. Millions of low-income citizens who want to own a house with affordable payment conditions, "How to apply for TOKİ, is there a fee for cheap housing application and how much are 3+1, 2+1 housing prices?" seeks an answer. Here are the 2022 TOKİ application dates, housing prices and the provinces covered by the project:
Speaking at the promotion ceremony of the TOKİ social housing project in Beştepe, President Erdoğan said, “This is the largest housing investment in the world in terms of number and quality of campaigns. We are starting the construction process of hundreds of thousands of new social housing, residential land and workplaces all over our country.
We are laying the first foundation of the social housing project, whose applications will start as of tomorrow and will continue until the end of October, at the beginning of the year. Our aim is to complete the first stage residences within a maximum of 2 years and deliver them to our citizens who are entitled. Our goal is to build 81 thousand social housing, 2023 thousand residential land and 28 thousand workplaces in 500 provinces and all our districts between 250-50 and present them to the benefit of our nation.
We have determined the name of our project and the residences/workplaces to be built as “My First Home, My First Workplace”. This campaign represents the largest housing investment in the world in terms of number and quality. We are sharing a project that will lead to more than 2 trillion TL of economic activity with a multiplier effect.” used the phrases.
For the houses to be built by the Mass Housing Administration within the scope of the 250 Thousand Social Housing Project; TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş. and T. Halk Bankası A.Ş.'s authorized branches in the Project Province and E-Government Applications will be accepted between 14.09.2022 – 31.10.2022. E-Government Applications will end on 28.10.2022.
Applications will be made on a project basis, regardless of housing type (2+1 and 3+1). (The housing types of the beneficiaries will be held after the tender.Housing Determination DrawIt will be determined by ”.)
Application Fee will be 500 TL.
Applications; It will be accepted in 5 categories;
The 1st category is “Martyr Families, Terror, War and Disabled Persons”
The 2nd category, “Our Citizens with At least 40% Disabilities”
The 3rd category "Retired Citizens"
The 4th category is “Young Citizens aged between 18-30”
Category 5, “Other prospective buyers”
• After the tender of the houses whose applications will be collected, the sale prices with goodwill will be determined, and the “Beneficiary Determination” lottery will be drawn among the applicants.
• In case of drawing lots for the houses offered for sale, the place and time of the draw will be announced on the website of the Administration.
• The number, gross m², net m² and price information of the residences will be finalized after the project is tendered.
If there is not enough demand for the project or the project cannot be realized due to force majeure, the applicants will be informed.
Housing for beneficiaries;
It will be sold with a 10% down payment and a maturity of 240 months.
The remaining debt balance of the beneficiaries' residences and monthly installments will be increased twice a year, in January and July of each year, at the rate determined by the Administration, taking into account the Civil Servant Salary Increase Rate in the previous 6-month period. The first periodic increase will be determined by the Administration according to the contract date. Installment payments will be started as of the month following the contract date.
In order to apply for the project, the applicant must;
- Being a Turkish citizen,
- Being residing within the provincial borders of the Project for not less than 1 year or being registered with the Project province population,
- Those who apply to buy a house will be required to have no independent residence registered in the title deed within the borders of the TR for themselves, their spouses and their children under their custody, and that they, their spouses and children under their custody have not previously purchased a house from the Housing Development Administration. (Except for Martyr Families, Terror, War and Disabled Persons category).
- The monthly household income must be at most 16.000 TL (18.000 TL for Istanbul Province). (The sum of the total monthly household net income of the applicant and his spouse, including all kinds of aids they received as of the date of application, including food, travel, etc.) (Except for the Martyr's Families, Terror, War and Duty Disabled category)
- Only one application can be made on behalf of a household, that is, on behalf of the person and his/her spouse. In case of more than one application, the applications will be deemed invalid.
- Our citizens who will apply; They must complete the age of 18.
- Young category 14/09/1992 Citizens born after the date of birth can apply.
- Martyr Families, Terror, War and Duty Disabled Category; Those whose "RIGHTS OWNERSHIP" are approved in TOKİ and Social Security Institution system will be able to apply. At the contract stage, a document to be obtained from the address-based population registration system indicating that they have been living within the borders of the province for which housing application was made for the last 3 years or a document indicating that they are registered with the population of the province to which the application is made will be requested.
Houses will be sold with 10% down payment in 240 months fixed installments and the start of installments will start as of the month following the house delivery. (One house sale will be made from the Martyr Families, Terror, War and Disabled Persons category.)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES TO BE MADE FROM THE BANK:
The place where the applications will be accepted: According to the project, TC Ziraat Bankası A.Ş./T. Authorized branches of Halk Bankası A.Ş. in the province of the Project (The Bank of the Projects is specified in the attached list.)
Along with the Identity Card; He will sign the "Application and Purchase Commitment" at the authorized Bank Branches in the province where the project is located.
- Families of Martyrs, Disabled Persons from Terrorism, War and Duty, and those whose "Entitlement" has been approved in TOKİ and Social Security Institution system will be able to apply only from authorized bank branches.
Our disabled citizens will be able to apply with a photocopy of the ID card issued by the General Directorate of Disabled and Elderly Services, or with a "Document" from a fully-equipped state hospital (a valid health committee report showing that they are at least 40% disabled. Mother or father with a disabled child under 18 years old) (Applicants who apply via e-Government must present a photocopy of their identity card or document at the contract stage)
- Retired Citizens will be able to apply with a retired identity document from the Social Security Institution or a "Document" showing that they are retired. The non-retired spouse of the deceased pensioner can also apply. (Except for the daughters of the deceased pensioner who received their monthly salary) (Those who apply via e-Government will submit it at the contract stage.)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES TO BE MADE THROUGH E-GOVERNMENT
• One of the services of the Housing Development Administration through e-government, “Housing Workplace Application” service can be applied.
• Information about the application conditions is included on the application screen and in the advertisement text.
• You can make your application by selecting the project via e-Government.
• You can follow your application status on the E-Government Application List screen.
• E-Government applications will end on 28/10/2022.
• For those who apply from the Disabled and Retired category via e-Government, a document showing that they are disabled or retired will be requested at the contract stage.
• The application fee to the IBAN account opened in the name of the applicant to be sent via SMS for applications via e-government channel, EFT, money order, ATM etc. within the specified period. must be deposited with Otherwise, the current application will be cancelled.
• Citizens who make their application via e-Government will complete the application process as stated above, and there is no need to make an application from the Bank branches.
• Applications for Martyr Families, Terror, War and Disabled Persons will only be received from Bank Branches.
DRAWING OF LOTS:
"Rightholder Determination Draw” in the presence of a notary public; It will be carried out under the supervision of administrative officials.
1) A quota equal to 5% of the number of residences will be reserved for the Families of Martyrs, Disabled Persons of Terror, War and Duty. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
2) A quota equal to 40% of the number of residences will be reserved for “Citizens with At least 5% Disabilities”. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
3) A quota of 20% of the number of residences will be allocated to Retired Citizens, and in case of excess quota, beneficiaries will be determined by lot. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
4) A quota of 20% of the number of residences will be allocated to Young Citizens. Applicants who are not eligible in this category as a result of the lottery will be drawn together with the applicants in the other recipients category.
5) As in the general practices of our Administration, the right holders will be determined by lot for other Candidate Housing Buyers.
The place and schedule of the lottery will be announced later on the Administration's website.
Those who are not eligible for the drawing will be able to get their application fees back from the authorized branches and ATMs of the Bank, after 5 (five) working days from the date of drawing the lots.
- After the independent section list of the project and the housing prices are determined, on the date determined by the Administration "Housing Determination Draw“will be drawn.
- In the event that there are fewer applications than the number of residences offered for sale, the residences to be purchased by the applicants will be determined by drawing lots to be held in the presence of a notary public, among the blocks that TOKİ will determine and open for use.
- In case of a decrease in the number of residences after the tender; Together with the housing determination draw, a lot will be drawn to determine the right holders as much as the number of residences among the beneficiaries determined in the first drawing..
The buyers whose residences are determined by the drawing lot will perform the transactions of signing the Real Estate Sales Contract at the Bank (the branches where the contract will be signed will be announced) on the dates to be determined and announced by the Administration.
At the contract signing stage;
- The document to be obtained from the Population Directorate according to the address-based registration system, proving that the Project has resided within the borders of the province where it is located, provided that it is not less than 1 (one) year,
- Income documents proving that the household income is at most 16.000 TL (18.000 TL for Istanbul) (as of the date of application),
- Disabled citizens, a photocopy of the ID card issued by the General Directorate of Disabled and Elderly Services, or a health committee report from a full-fledged state hospital (at least 40% disabled).document"
- Retired Citizens, a retired identity document from the Social Security Institution or a "retired"document"
They will prove that they have the application requirements by submitting them on the announced dates together with the additional documents that may be requested when deemed necessary.
On the turnkey date, the Value Added Tax amount to be accrued over the VAT rate valid under the VAT Law No. 3065 will be collected in advance.
Those who have rights and sign a contract will not be able to transfer their houses until their debts are paid.
Real Estate Sales Transactions are subject to Private Law Provisions.
250 THOUSAND SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT PROJECT LIST
|ROW NO||PROVINCES||NUMBER OF HOUSING|
TOKİ APPLICATION DATE ANNOUNCED!
The application dates for the TOKİ social housing project, which offers low and middle income citizens the opportunity to own a house, have been announced. TOKİ social housing applications will start on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 and end on October 31, 2022.
TOKİ SOCIAL HOUSING APPLICATION CONDITIONS HAS BEEN CERTIFIED
In order to apply for the project, the applicant must;
- Being a Turkish citizen,
- Having resided in the project province for at least 1 year or registered with the project province population,
- The applicants do not have a residence registered in the title deed within the borders of the TR for themselves, their spouses and their children under their custody; Not having a home before TOKİ
- Maximum monthly household income for Istanbul is 18.000 TL, and 16.000 TL across the country (Excluding Martyr Families, Disabled Persons of War and Duty and their Widows and Orphans)
- Making a single application on behalf of a household
- Our citizens who will apply; They must complete the age of 18.
- Citizens born after 14/09/1992 will be able to apply for the youth category.
TOKİ LAND APPLICATION CONDITIONS ANNOUNCED!
A lottery will be drawn among those who meet the eligibility criteria.
- The following conditions will be sought for land sales applications:
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- Being poor and low-income
Not owning a piece of land suitable for building a house within the borders of any municipality, or a land share corresponding to a separate flat of a house or apartment,
Not having benefited from the practices subject to the provisions of the Slum Law No. 775 and the Implementation Regulation before.
The application fee for "28 thousand workplaces in industrial sites to be established in 10 provinces for small and medium-sized industrialists" has been determined as 2 thousand liras.
Those who will apply for this part of the project will be required to be a Turkish citizen who is registered with the population of the province where the project is located or who has completed the age of 18 operating within the borders of that province.
Applicants will also be asked to document mastery, opening a business, a relevant chamber registration or taxpayer certificate, and e-Commerce.
Those who will apply for workplaces in industrial sites must not have an industrial shop owned by themselves, their spouse and their children under the age of 18.
WHERE AND HOW TO APPLY TOKI?
The details of 250 thousand residences of TOKİ Social Housing Project were announced by President Erdoğan. TOKİ applications to the Housing Development Administration and Public Partnership Administration, which will make low and middle-income citizens homeowners, will be made through the e-Government system.
WHO AND HOW MUCH QUOTA WILL BE ALLOCATED?
- Pensioners 20%: 50 thousand houses
- Youth 20%: 50 thousand houses
- Relatives of martyrs – veterans 5%: 12 thousand 500 houses
- Disabled 5%: 12 thousand 500 houses
- Our Other Citizens 50%: 125 thousand houses
HOW WILL THE HOUSES BE?
- Local and horizontal architecture
- not more than 5 times
- Zero waste compatible
- energy efficient
- Climate friendly materials
- renewable energy system
HOW MUCH ARE TOKİ SOCIAL HOUSING PRICES AND MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS?
President Erdogan; Such an investment will reduce house and rent prices throughout the country, and will facilitate the access of our citizens to housing.
Our citizens will be able to own our 608 plus 2 houses with a total price of 1 thousand liras, with monthly installments starting from 2 thousand 280 liras, with a maturity of 240 months.
850+3 houses with a price of 1 thousand can be built with installments starting from 3 thousand 780 liras with a maturity of 240 months.
SINGLE APPLICATION REQUIREMENT FROM ONE HOUSE!
Only one application can be received from a household for social housing. In the new social housing, quota will be reserved for young people, retirees, relatives of martyrs, veterans and disabled people. Those born after September 1991 can apply for the youth category.
WHO AND HOW MUCH QUOTA WILL BE ALLOCATED?
- Martyr's relatives-veterans
- disabled people
WHEN WILL TOKI RESIDENCES BE DELIVERED?
It is expected that the houses, which are prepared as earthquake resistant by the Mass Housing and Public Partnership Administration, will be delivered within 2 years.
IN WHICH PROVINCES IS THE TOKİ SOCIAL HOUSING PROJECT?
TOKİ houses will be in 81 provinces and the lands will be in 7 regions. The most housing will be built in Istanbul. TOKİ provinces are as follows;
Adana, Afyonkarahisar, Aksaray, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balikesir, Bilecik, Bitlis, Bursa, Canakkale, Denizli, Diyarbakir, Edirne, Elazig, Eskisehir, Gaziantep, Istanbul, Izmir, Karaman, Kayseri, Kırıkkale, Kirsehir, Kocaeli, Konya, It is located in the provinces of Malatya, Manisa, Mardin, Mersin, Muğla, Nevşehir, Osmaniye, Sakarya, Samsun, Şanlıurfa, Tekirdağ, Tokat, Uşak, Van and Zonguldak.
IMPORTANT EXPLANATIONS FROM THE MINISTER!
Today, in Elazig, Malatya, Izmir, there is a Turkey that first healed its wounds and then put its signature under the greatest transformations in history. Under the leadership of our leader who loves his nation, there is a strong Turkey that embraces every one of its 85 million citizens. Unfortunately, there are those who cannot digest these achievements.
They continued to compete in bad and we in good. On July 15, they meant the independence of this nation, while we were running away from the tanks, we were offering this nation the 750 thousandth home.
Until our last breath, we will continue to make all kinds of mobilization for the construction of a future whose roots go back 1000 years and to be the servant of this nation with love and determination. I would like to thank our Ministry of Treasury and Finance, TOKİ and all our colleagues who have always been with us with their support in the realization of this giant move.
I wish good luck to our new homes and fruitful shops. I would like to express my gratitude to our President, the architect of the great Turkey.
TOKİ CHEAP HOUSING PROJECT PROVINCE TOKİ HOUSING PRICES
TOKİ offers 720 houses for sale in İzmir Selçuk and Kemalpaşa districts. The prices of the houses start from 410 thousand liras and the installments from 2.700 liras.
The starting sales price for 456 houses to be sold in Kırıkkale Center will be 314 thousand TL. The installment amount starts from 1.540 TL.
A total of 238 residences will be sold in Kocaeli İzmit Sekbanlı and Sepetçi projects. The starting price of the houses was determined as 415 thousand TL and the starting amount of the installment was 2.596 TL.
In Sivas Merkez Yenimahalle and Zara projects, 247 residences are offered for sale. The prices of the houses will start from 408 thousand TL and the installments will start from 1.533 TL.
The starting price of the 327 houses offered for sale in the Uşak Merkez project was determined as 369 thousand TL. The installment amount starts from 1.541 TL.
The price of 125 houses offered for sale in Şanlıurfa starts from 412 thousand TL, and the installments start from 2.062 TL.
The starting price of 169 houses to be sold in the Iğdır Merkez Karaağaç project is 462 thousand TL. It has been announced that the installments will start from 1.928 TL.
The price of 196 houses in the Kilis Center Deveciler project will be 355 thousand TL. Installments will start from 1.482 TL.
198 residences are offered for sale in Kütahya center and Dumlupınar projects. The prices of the residences in the project, where the installments start from 1.906 TL, will start from 508 thousand TL.
In Siirt, 160 housing rules are offered for sale. Prices start from 396 thousand TL and installments from 1.649 TL.
Citizens will be able to own 139 residences in Çorum with prices starting from 453 thousand liras and installments starting from 1.888 TL.
2 houses with 1+3 and 1+90 qualifications in Bursa will be sold with prices starting from 424 thousand liras, in installments starting from 1.770 TL.
The price of 11 houses in Elazig starts from 441 thousand TL, and the installments start from 1.656 TL.
The price of 22 houses offered for sale in Hatay Belen starts from 410 thousand TL. The starting amount of the installment is 2.052 TL.
The starting price of the 19 houses to be sold in the Karaman Merkez project starts from 439 thousand TL, and the installments from 2.200 TL.
While the price of 14 houses in the Yozgat Çandır project starts from 163 thousand TL, citizens will be homeowners with installments starting from 2.239 TL.
3 houses in Konya Akören project, one house each in Aksaray Ağaçören project, Bolu Seben project, Çankırı Şabanözü project, Erzincan Tercan project, Tekirdağ Çorlu project and Van Tusba project are sold by lot. In Konya, installments will start from 1.442 TL and the prices of residences will start from 384 thousand TL. In Aksaray, the price was 384 thousand TL and the installment was determined as 1.433 TL.
In Bolu, the price will be 415 thousand TL and the installment will be 1.559 TL. In Çankırı, the price will be 390 thousand and the installment amount will be 1.463 TL, while the sales price in Erzincan will be 400 thousand TL and the installment will be 1.503 TL. TOKİ has determined the price of housing in Tekirdağ Çorlu as 506 thousand TL and the installment as 1.899 TL.
LAND FOR RESIDENTIAL PURPOSE WITH 100 THOUSAND INFRASTRUCTURE
For the first time since its establishment, TOKİ offers our citizens electricity, water, natural gas infrastructures and a plot of land ready for construction with completed plans. Our low-income citizens will have the opportunity to build their own houses in the city periphery. In 7 regions, lands will be offered to our citizens at prices below market prices, interest-free and in long terms. In the first stage, 100 thousand houses will be offered, which will positively affect the construction and construction materials sector.
HOW WILL THE LANDS BE DELIVERED?
- Electricity, water and natural gas infrastructures have been completed,
- The development plan has been made,
- To be delivered ready for construction
TOKİ LAND APPLICATION CONDITIONS
- Being a Turkish Citizen.
- Being poor and low-income.
- It is obligatory that the persons to whom the land will be allocated do not own a land suitable for building a house within the borders of any municipality, or a land share corresponding to a separate flat of a house or apartment in any place.
- Not having benefited from the applications made in accordance with the provisions of the Slum Law No. 775 and the Implementation Regulation.
- Payment of 500 TL as application fee to Concentration Bank Branch
TOKI INDUSTRY SITES
For the first time since its establishment, TOKİ offers a workplace to our small and medium-sized industrialists. Thanks to this project, it will not only enable our citizens to have a workplace, but also contribute to employment.
There will be industrial areas that will accommodate dozens of different sectors, from small businesses dealing with repairs, to auto repair shops, from furniture makers to machine manufacturers. A total of 100 thousand industrial sites will be established in 500 provinces, 700 in Ankara, 28 in Adana and 10 in İzmir.
TOKİ INDUSTRY SITE APPLICATION CONDITIONS
- Being a Turkish Citizen
- To be registered with the population of the province where the project is located or to be operating within the borders of that province
- be over 18 years old
- Certificate of Mastery, Certificate of Opening a Business, Certificate of Registration of the Related Chamber or being a Taxpayer, documents showing information such as NACE code regarding e-Commerce
- Not having an industrial shop owned by himself, his wife and their children under 18
- Application Fee 2.000 TL