Turkish Petroleum Corporation Announced That It Will Recruit 49 Permanent Workers to Batman Province.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
General considerations and requirements
- The personnel to be recruited will be employed as Production Operator Assistant.
- Universities' Engine, Machinery, Mechatronics, Oil Drilling and Production, Process/Refinery Technology, Chemistry/Chemistry Technology, Refinery and Petrochemical Technology, Automation, Metal Works, Electric-Electronics, Gas and Installation Technology, Natural Gas and Installation Technology, Construction Installation Technology It is required to graduate from a Bachelor of Science (MYO) program.
- Male candidates are required to have completed their military service, suspended or exempted.
- There should be no obstacles to travel and field work.
- The Interview Date will be notified to the candidates later.
- Gross Wage (including social assistance) is 12.743,92 TL/Month. In addition, bonuses are paid out of gross bare wages for 112 days per year.
- The working address is TPAO's Provincial Organization (Batman).
- Interviews will be held at the address of Turkish Petroleum AO Batman Regional Directorate Site Mahallesi 72100/BATMAN.