ISTELKOM Istanbul Electronic Communications and Infrastructure Services Inc., one of the subsidiaries of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), published a new job posting on 16 August 2022 through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) to recruit staff for disabled and non-handicapped staff. According to the announcement on the Istanbul job postings page of İŞKUR, IBB ISTELKOM AŞ. It will recruit a Trade Manager and disabled personnel to be appointed as permanent staff.
IMM İSTELKOM personnel will be recruited from at least high school graduate candidates, and KPSS will not be required for the professions to be recruited. Applicants who want to apply must be at least 18 years old and have not retired from retirement. Candidates are also required to have the following professional requirements.
İSTELKOM job applications started today and will continue until September 10, 2022 at 17:00. Applications for this job posting will be made online at “kariyer.ibb.istanbul”, the official website of IMM. Applications made in person or by post will not be considered. Candidates deemed suitable as a result of the applications will be called for an interview.
Other details of the official job announcement published by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İSTELKOM A.S and the content of the official announcement are given below.
APPLICATION CONDITIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF DISABLED PERSONNEL
- At least high school graduate
- Preferably with experience in IT industry
- Dynamic and willing to work in teamwork
- Strong communication orientation
- MS Office programs
TRADE MANAGER APPLICATION CONDITIONS
- Graduated from related departments of universities
- Preferably with management experience in the IT industry
- Knowledge of public procurement law
- Risk analysis and planning
- Giving importance to work discipline and being responsible
- Being analytical and innovative