Kadıköy It has been announced that the “Children's Theater in My Neighborhood” organized by the Municipality of Istanbul for the second time this year will take place between 12 - 23 August.
Kadıköy The Municipality announced that as part of the Children's Theater in My Neighborhood event, it will bring theater to children with the mobile stages it will set up between the neighborhoods and ensure that every child gets acquainted with the theater.
KadıköyThe program, which will take place for 4 days in 12 different neighborhoods of Istanbul, will be performed by Balloon Puppet Theater players on 12 August. Fearless Snail by the game Alan Kadıköy It will open on the Open Air Stage. It is aimed that the children will enjoy watching the theater to the fullest with different plays that will be performed at 20.00 every day.
Alan Kadıköy Outdoor Stage – Acıbadem, Muhittin Üstündağ Cad, No:2 Kadıköy, Istanbul
- Friday, August 12 – Fearless Snail + 3
- Saturday, August 13 – As the World Grows + 5
- Sunday, August 14 – My Dear Brother, Have Aliens Arrived? + 2
Kriton Curi Park – 19 Mayis Mah. Kadıköy, Istanbul
- Monday, August 15 – Master Floyd's Dreams Workshop + 3
- Tuesday, August 16 – Storyteller Suitcase + 2
- Wednesday, August 17 – Mini + 4 with Dombil
Behind Bostancı Historical Train Station – Bostanci, Istanbul
- Thursday, August 18 – Mie the Playful Dog + 4
- Friday, August 19 – Paws + 3
- Saturday, August 20 – I Can Do Anything + 4
Martyr Gendarmerie Er Çağlar Mengü Park, Fikirtepe – Dumlupinar, Yumurtaci Abdi Bey Cad. No: 7, Kadıköy, Istanbul
- Sunday, August 21 – Adventurer Bear Jumbo + 4
- Monday, August 22 – A Fin Story + 4
- Tuesday, August 23 – Brow Bzz with Maya the Bee +