Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, in accordance with the Law No. 6306 on the Transformation of Areas Under Disaster Risk, according to the results of the oral exam to be employed in accordance with the "Principles on the Employment of Contracted Personnel in the Implementations of Transformation of Areas Under Disaster Risk" issued with the Council of Ministers Decision No. 2012/3945 A total of 130 contracted personnel will be recruited within the framework of the general and special conditions stated below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES
1. Being a Turkish citizen,
2. To have the conditions set forth in subparagraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
3. Health status, being suitable for climatic changes and all kinds of travel conditions,
4. To get at least seventy (100) points out of one hundred (70) full points in the oral exam to be held by the Ministry,
5. To have all the conditions in terms of diploma degree, foreign language knowledge and professional experience as of the last day of the application date.
APPLICATION METHOD, PLACE, DURATION AND OTHER MATTERS
1. Applications start on Thursday, 11.08.2022 and until Sunday, 28.08.2022, 23:59:59, on e-Government Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change – Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov. tr) and using the exam application screen, which will become active on the specified calendar. Applications submitted in person or by post will not be accepted.
2. After the application process is completed, the candidates should check whether their application has been completed on the "My Applications" screen. Any application that does not show "Application Received" on the "My Applications" screen will not be evaluated.
3. Candidates' education and graduation information will be obtained through web services. Candidates who do not have this information on the e-Government must update their information that is not on the e-Government from the relevant institution in order not to experience any grievances during the application.
4. The list of candidates to be called for the exam, information about the exam date, place and time will be announced on the Career Gate Platform and the website of our Ministry (csb.gov.tr). Candidates will not be notified separately.
5. An application will be made for only one title, and if more than one application is made, both applications will be deemed invalid.
6. The documents of the candidates who meet all the general and special conditions will be examined and the candidates who meet the application qualifications will be invited to the oral exam.
7. If it is determined that the personnel to be employed on a contract basis do not meet the conditions specified in this announcement and the relevant legislation, their applications will not be evaluated. Also apply
The contracts of those who are found to do not meet the conditions will be terminated without compensation and notification.
8. Those who are found to have made false statements in the requested documents will be deemed invalid and their appointments will not be made.
9. Those who are found to have given false documents or made statements will be subject to a criminal complaint to the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor, legal action will be taken against them, if their appointments have been made, they will be canceled and if a fee has been paid to them by the Ministry, they will be collected together with the legal interest.