Annex 657 of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, which was put into effect with the Council of Ministers Decision dated 4/06/06 and numbered 1978/7, in accordance with paragraph (B) of Article 15754 of the Civil Servants Law No. 2 in the provincial organization units of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. Based on the 2020 KPSS (B) group score ranking, 96 contracted Office Staff, 6 Gardeners and 65 Cleaning Staff will be recruited without a written and oral exam, to be employed pursuant to paragraph (b) of its article.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The qualifications sought in the applicants, the general conditions in Article 657 of the Law No. 48 and the special conditions specified for the announced vacant position are sought:
1. Being a Turkish citizen,
2. To have completed the age of 18 as of the application deadline,
3. Not being deprived of public rights,
4. Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent Not to be convicted of bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering property values arising from crime or smuggling,
5. In terms of military service for male candidates; not to be involved in military service, to have performed active military service or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
6. Not having mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
METHOD AND PLACE OF APPLICATION
1. Applications will be received electronically between 22/06/2022-/30/06/2022. Candidates who want to apply should apply through the Career Gate, alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr.
2. The applications of candidates who are found not to meet any of the required conditions will not be evaluated.
3. Candidates will only be able to apply for a position based on one province and their educational status, and applications for more than one province or qualification (study, position) will not be accepted as they will participate in the ranking to be made for the province they prefer.
4. Candidates will be able to view the recruitment information on the website of our Ministry and on the Career Gate.