The coach works closely with professional sports people to improve their performance by supporting sports teams, community teams or school groups.
What Does a Trainer Do, What Are His Duties?
The responsibilities of the trainer, who helps people who do sports work towards reaching their full potential, can be grouped under the following headings;
- Assessing strengths and weaknesses in the athlete's performance and identifying areas for further improvement.
- Working with other professional professionals such as physiotherapists, doctors and nutritionists in performance management,
- Planning personalized training programs,
- To prepare athletes for national or international sports competitions,
- Applying for sponsorship agreements,
- Communicating commands using clear, simple language
- To ensure that the athlete always receives high standards of health and safety training,
- Always working in accordance with legal and ethical standards in matters such as health and safety requirements,
- Acting as a role model builds the dignity and trust of the athletes they work with. kazanmak
How to Become a Coach
In order to become a coach, it is necessary to attend the trainer training program organized by the Youth and Sports Directorate. In order to participate in the relevant exam, it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions;
- To be at least high school graduate,
- Not have a mental or physical disability,
- Not having been penalized,
- To be at the age limit determined by the sports branch to which he/she will apply for coaching.
If the number of people applying for coaching training is high, priority is given to those who have the following qualifications;
- Individuals who document their foreign language knowledge,
- Persons who have graduated from the relevant departments of universities or colleges,
- national athletes,
- Persons who have worked as a licensed athlete for 5 years
It is expected that the leadership direction of the coach, who is responsible for providing the most practical conditions possible in order to improve the physical and psychological fitness of the athlete and to maximize his performance, is strong. Other qualities that employers look for in a coach are:
- Have a desire to help other people succeed
- Having excellent communication skills,
- Demonstrate team building ability
- Being enthusiastic, flexible and patient,
- Awareness of equality and diversity
Coach Salaries 2022
The lowest Trainer salary received in 2022 is 5.200 TL, the average Trainer salary is 5.800 TL, and the highest Trainer salary is 12.500 TL.