Corendon Airlines Tahtalı Run To Sky Races, which was held for the 8th time this year, ended with the award ceremony.
Kemer Governor Yücel Gemici, Kemer Mayor Necati Topaloğlu, Kemer Municipality Councilor Cumali Afşin, Kemer Municipality Cultural and Social Affairs Director Mehmet Derya Baytekin, Kemer Touristic Hoteliers and Operators Association (KETOB) Vice President Şinasi Gürocak, Kemer Region Promotion Foundation (KETAV) Deputy Chairman Ayhan Çakıcı, Corendon Airlines Chairman of the Board Yıldıray Karaer, Olympos Cable Car General Manager Haydar Gümrükçü, race director Polat Dede and athletes joined.
After the race, the winners were given their awards, while the District Governor Gemici, Mayor Topaloğlu, Corendon Airlines Chairman of the Board Karaer and other participants were given plaques for their contributions.
Kemer Mayor Necati Topaloğlu, in his speech at the award ceremony, stated that the organization went very well and that the number of participants in the race increased every year.
Expressing that 18 athletes from 618 countries participated in the races in Kemer, which is among the most important tourism centers of Turkey, Mayor Topaloğlu said, “We both do sports and promote our district. Such organizations are very important for the promotion of Kemer. I would like to thank everyone who contributed, especially my District Governor Yücel Gemici. I think it will be a better race next year. Congratulations to all the athletes.” he said.
Corendon Airlines Chairman of the Board of Directors Karaer, in his speech, stated that he thanked the District Governor Gemici, Chairman Topaloğlu and other participants who contributed to the organization, and said, “This is a very important event for the promotion of Antalya and Kemer. I wish it continued. Congratulations to all the athletes.” said.
2 athletes from 365 countries participated in the Corendon Airlines Tahtalı Run to Sky Races, which is Turkey's first Skyrunning race with the tracks around Tahtalı Mountain, which is 18 meters high from the sea to the sky.
Races held with the motto "Let's Run Together to the Top" were run in 4 different challenging stages. Athletes competed in 113 K Board Ultra Sky, 65 K Berg Sky Race, 27 K Board Run to Sky and 12 K KemeRun stages.
The men's and women's general classifications of the four races in the organization were as follows:
- Kaan Tuna (21 hours 42 minutes 22 seconds)
- Erkan Yıldız (25 hours 31 minutes 39 seconds)
- Osman Gogebakan (26 hours 7 minutes 28 seconds)
- Irina Masanova (21 hours 55 minutes 28 seconds)
Berg Sky Race
- Alexander Strukov (9 hours 56 minutes 46 seconds)
- Stanislav Frenkel (9 hours 58 minutes 43 seconds)
- Hikmet Karakaya (10 hours 26 minutes 30 seconds)
- Hacer Uslu (13 hours 38 minutes 58 seconds)
Tahtali Run to Sky
- 1Zülfü Karabulut (3 hours 41 minutes 47 seconds)
- Samet Uysal (4 hours 8 minutes 25 seconds)
- Free Trigger (4 hours 12 minutes 46 seconds)
- Ekaterina Ryazanova (3 hours 52 minutes 56 seconds)
- Nuray Bulut (4 hours 43 minutes 16 seconds)
- Alisa Prokhorova (4 hours 59 minutes 36 seconds)
- Mustafa Cinar (59 minutes 16 seconds)
- Hasan Akdogan (1 hour 1 second)
- Aykut Kırsay (1 hour 1 minute 36 seconds)
- Hülya Kivrak (1 hour 14 minutes 52 seconds)
- Cevriye Akkurt (1 hour 20 minutes 52 seconds)
- Cemile Aksu Algan (1 hour 27 minutes 1 second)