A dermocosmetic specialist is responsible for promoting, applying and selling a variety of beauty products, including cosmetics and skin care products. Provides product recommendations for the customer's skin type and needs. It serves in skin care clinics and pharmacies.
What Does a Dermocosmetic Specialist Do, What Are His Duties?
We can list the professional duties of dermocosmetics as follows;
- Providing a warm and professional welcome to customers,
- Communicating with the customer to define their needs,
- To recommend dermocosmetic products such as serum, lotion and cream suitable for the skin type of the customers,
- Performing tests to determine skin and hair type,
- Advising clients on skin needs and care techniques,
- Helping customers find the beauty products they are looking for,
- Giving product samples to customers in order to show them the products that will best meet their needs,
- Explaining dermocosmetic product details including content, price and application methods,
- To make sure that the dermocosmetics stock is sufficient,
- Informing customers about special offers and discount packages,
- Achieving sales targets by establishing long-term professional relationships with customers.
How to Become a Dermocosmetic Specialist?
There is no formal education requirement to become a dermocosmetic specialist. Dermocosmetic Specialist training certificate programs are organized by various associations and training academies.
The dermocosmetic specialist, who communicates with the customers one-on-one, is expected to be friendly and show high persuasion skills. Other qualifications that employers look for in a dermocosmetic specialist are;
- Having knowledge of dermocosmetic product application,
- Taking care of your appearance,
- To develop customer relations,
- To have the analysis ability to determine suitable solutions for different needs,
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Dermocosmetic Specialist Salaries 2022
The lowest Dermocosmetic Specialist salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.200 TL, the average Dermocosmetic Specialist salary was 6.000 TL, and the highest Dermocosmetic Specialist salary was 7.300 TL.