A masseuse is the name given to qualified female employees who are specialized in this field and perform massage under the necessary hygiene and health conditions.
What Does a Masseuse Do, What Are Their Duties?
- Making the area suitable for massage in terms of hygienic conditions,
- Performing massage application on the day and time determined depending on the place of work,
- Being able to use the tools and equipment to be used in the massage professionally,
- To act in accordance with the necessary cleaning rules,
- Ensuring the supply of the missing material for the massage, if any.
How to Become a Masseuse
- Aroma Therapy Massage training
- Customer Welcome and Farewell
- Recognition of Cosmetics training
- Classical Massage Techniques
- Decollete and Facial Massage training
- Contact with Customer
- Occupational health and Safety
- Structure and Functions of Skeleton and Muscles
- Structure and Functions of Body Systems
- Personal Hygiene training
- Salon Preparation and Hygiene training
- Trainings such as Basic Body Massage are provided.
Masseuse Salaries 2022
The lowest Masseuse salary received in 2022 is 5.300 TL, the average Masseuse salary is 8.000 TL, and the highest Masseuse salary is 14.500 TL.