The business intelligence engineer is responsible for creating data analysis systems to manage companies' business decisions. It performs the tasks of collecting, analyzing and presenting the data necessary to execute marketing, business development and product management decisions at a high level.
What Does a Business Intelligence Engineer Do, What Are Their Duties?
The primary responsibility of the business intelligence engineer is to create business intelligence and analysis solutions that transform data into information. Other duties of professional professionals are;
- Designing business intelligence solutions,
- Creating data storage systems for reporting and analysis,
- Support the development of business intelligence standards to meet business objectives,
- Coordinate with business units to define new data requirements, analysis strategies and reporting mechanisms.
- To train business intelligence specialist on data engineering and analytical skills,
- Suggesting modifications to optimize business intelligence processes,
- Creating and executing project plans within the allocated budget and timelines,
- Implementing business intelligence solutions to achieve data reporting and analysis goals,
- Maintain the confidentiality of company information.
How to Become a Business Intelligence Engineer?
Required Qualifications of a Business Intelligence Engineer:
- Having a command of technical English
- To be able to use data mining programs,
- Ability to prioritize multiple work tasks
- To provide teamwork and management,
- To offer creative solutions to problems,
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Adapting to a busy work environment,
- to take the initiative,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Business Intelligence Engineer Salaries 2022
The lowest Business Intelligence Engineer salary received in 2022 is 8.000 TL, the average Business Intelligence Engineer salary is 14.900 TL, and the highest Business Intelligence Engineer salary is 22.000 TL.