To be employed in workplaces affiliated to the 3rd Regional Directorate of the General Directorate of Highways, with a permanent employment contract of indefinite duration; A total of 2 (two) ex-convicts or (TMY) workers who were injured in the fight against terrorism without being disabled will be recruited.
Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial Directorate our request will be announced on 04 and will remain in the open Job ad for 04 days.
Candidates who meet the demand conditions can apply from the Provincial/Branch Directorate of the Turkish Labor and Employment Agency or via the internet address iskur.gov.tr within 5 days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The points to be considered by the candidates who want to apply are specified in the conditions and explanations section to be searched for those who will be taken as former convict-TMY below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Conditions and explanations to be sought for those who will be recruited as former convicts-TMY workers:
l. Candidates who meet the requirements of the request will be able to apply from İŞKUR provincial directorates/service centers, service points or via the esube.iskur.gov.tr link “Job Seeker” within 5 days from the date of publication, by logging in with their TR ID number and password. If the application deadline falls on a holiday, the applications will be extended until the end of the next business day.
2. Even if pardoned, provided that they are not convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of a child; embezzlement, embezzlement, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of the performance of the act, property resulting from crime, who have been imprisoned for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, or regardless of the penalty period. Among those convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentences, those whose sentence has been suspended, those who have been released on probation, those who benefit from probation, those who document their status with an ex-convict certificate, or those who are injured without being considered disabled in the fight against terrorism: Military Service Law No. 21 dated 6/1927/1111 or 16/6/1927 Those who were injured without being disabled as a result of the cause and effect of the terrorist incidents listed in Article 1076 of the Anti-Terrorism Law dated 12/4/1991 and numbered 3713 while performing their military service, which is within the scope of the Reserve Officers and Reserve Military Officers Law dated and numbered 21 (Amended phrase: OG-6 /8/2014-29080) health report v e to document their situation (Amended expression: OG-6/8/2014-29080) with a command letter showing that they were injured in the fight against terrorism,
Turkish Foreign noble No. 3.2527 of them can freely Professions and Arts in Turkey, Public, private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of the Law on record Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen, to be in the 18-40 age range,
4. Not being deprived of public rights, (TCK Article 53 / a)
Completed military service, exempted or postponed (for male candidates),
6. To have taken the KPSS exam (for associate and undergraduate level requests),
7. Not receiving retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
8. Candidates should not have any obstacle to work in shifts.
9. Candidates must not have any health problems that prevent them from performing their duties continuously.
10. Candidates must have the requested educational status and special conditions in accordance with the required title as of the last day of the application.
12. The right to take the exam with the date, time and place of the exam. kazanThe candidates will be announced in the announcements section of our institution's website (kgm.gov.tr). This announcement is in the nature of notification and no separate notification will be made to the address of the concerned persons by mail.
13. Candidates on the final list for the oral exam; The documents to be submitted, the place of delivery, dates and other information procedures will be announced later in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (kgm.gov.tr), and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
14. Candidates who are successful as the main and substitute candidates as a result of the oral exam; It will be announced in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (kgm.gov.tr), and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
15. We reserve the right to invalidate the application of those who give false documents or make a declaration, to take legal action regarding the cancellation of the recruitment process, to file a criminal complaint against these persons to the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
16. The appointed employee will not be able to request a transfer (assignment) to workplaces in another province for 5 years.
17. Those who are recruited will be started to work with a bare wage of 274.96 TL. The probationary period of the workers to be recruited is 60 days; Those who fail within the probationary period will have their employment terminated.
18. If the candidates who succeed in the exam do not meet the above requirements, their exams will be invalid.
19 As of the announcement of the results, the candidates can object to the Examination Board within 5 (five) business days. Appeals are resolved within 5 (five) business days after reaching the Examination Board and notified to the concerned in writing. The petition that does not have a Turkish Republic ID number, name, surname, signature and address, and any objection made after the expiry date is not considered.
20. Right to take office kazanCandidates will personally submit the requested documents until the date to be specified later. Applications made by mail, cargo or courier will not be considered. However, those who cannot go to submit their documents due to illness or birth excuse (provided that they present a birth report or illness report stating their status) will be able to deliver their documents through their relatives. Candidates whose documents are received will be provided with a written notification to start their duties. Birth, illness, etc. those who are unable to come for reasons; If they document this situation, they will be allowed to start their duties following the expiration of their legal excuses. Those who do not start to work within 15 days despite their appointment, who quit their job within the trial period, who do not submit documents within the specified period, who waive or who are determined not to meet the application conditions, will be appointed from the reserve list in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation.