machine painter; It performs computer aided drawings and designs of the relevant machines in line with the drafts, schemes and dimensions determined by the engineers. Responsible for ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the company's policies, objectives and instructions.
What Does a Machine Painter Do, What Are Their Duties?
We can list the professional duties of Machine Painters as follows;
- Getting detailed information about the measurements, design ideas and technical specifications for the drawing to be made from the relevant engineers,
- Coordinating with project managers to understand project requirements and verify design details.
- Assisting production personnel in designing, creating and testing production molds,
- Creating the material lists to be provided for the relevant projects,
- To take the technical dimensions of the part by measuring on the existing equipment,
- Developing detailed specifications for components or machines using computer aided equipment.
- Making 2D and 3D dimensional design of the products to be produced,
- Preserving drawings electronically,
- To follow the manufacturing stages of the designed machine or equipment,
- Modifying or revising designs to correct operational deficiencies and reduce production problems,
- Supervising the technologist, technician and other production team,
- To ensure adherence to quality standards in production,
- Preparing a daily activity report and presenting it to the production manager,
- To carry out all research and development works given by the general manager and production manager.
How to Become a Machine Painter
To be a machine painter, it is necessary to graduate from technical high school or vocational schools, Mechanical Painting or Design and Construction departments.
People who want to become a Machine Painter must have certain qualifications;
- Having the ability to think analytically,
- To show a tendency to cooperation and teamwork,
- Demonstrate the ability to find solutions to problems,
- Demonstrate the ability to work in detail and systematically,
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills,
- Knowledge of information technologies.
Machine Painter Salaries 2022
The lowest Machine Painter salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.300 TL, the average Machine Painter salary was 7.900 TL, and the highest Machine Painter salary was 14.000 TL.