Blogger; It is the name given to people who write articles on the blogs of websites in order to inform and entertain the readers. They share some known, discovered and tried things with the reader. They convey articles on different topics to the reader.
What Does a Blog Writer Do, What Are Their Duties?
The responsibilities of bloggers, also called bloggers, are as follows:
- To have experience on a certain subject and to convey these experiences to the reader by supporting them with visuals,
- Having experience in many different subjects such as the books he reads, the places he visits, the food he eats or the products he uses,
- Publishing articles and photos on their personal blogs,
- Paying attention to spelling rules, punctuation marks and language used while writing,
- Choosing the right tags and titles so that the articles are delivered to the right people,
- Making use of social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest, etc.) in order to convey the articles they publish to more people.
How to Become a Blogger
It is not compulsory to have education in any department to become a blogger. For this, one has to develop himself. Graduates from departments such as the Department of Turkish Language and Literature with a command of Turkish can have an advantage in this field.
People who want to be a Blogger must have certain qualifications;
- Must love to read and learn.
- Must have strong narrative skills.
- Must have the ability to write.
- Must be successful in the verbal field.
- Must love to do research.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have knowledge of grammar rules.
Blogger Salaries 2022
The lowest Blogger salary received in 2022 was determined as 5.400 TL, and the highest Blogger salary was determined as 6.200 TL.