To be employed as contracted personnel in the Central and Provincial Organization of the Forensic Medicine Institution in accordance with Article 6 / B of the Civil Servants Law No. 6, according to the "Principles on Employment of Contracted Personnel", which entered into force with the Decree of the Council of Ministers dated 1978/7/15754 and numbered 657/4. about to; Annex 1. Contracted personnel will be employed for the position of Technician, 15 Nurses and 11 Support Personnel (with service) according to the results of the oral exam to be held by the Presidency of the Forensic Medicine Institute. Application deadline April 25, 6
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Candidates who entered the 2020 KPSS and scored at least 70 points from the type of score required for each position will be able to apply for the oral exams to be held by the Presidency of the Forensic Medicine Institute. Those who will apply must meet the conditions stated in the 5th and 6th articles of the Ministry of Justice Civil Servant Examination, Appointment and Transfer Regulation and the conditions specified in the 4th article of this announcement.
For oral exams, based on the scores obtained in the central exam, candidates will be invited up to 3 times the number of positions announced for each position, starting with the highest score.
Those who will apply must meet the following general and special conditions specified in Annex-1.
- a) be a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- b) To meet the age requirements in Article 03 of Law No. 2022 on April 657, 40, which is the application deadline, and to be under the age of 35 as of the first day of January of the year in which the central examination is held. (Those born on or after January 01, 1985 can apply.) Not to have completed the age of 2020 as of the first day of January of the year in which the central exam (KPSS-30) is held for the position of Protection and Security Officer and Enforcement and Protection Officer. (Those born on or after January 01, 1990 will be able to apply for the exam.)
- c) Not having any interest in military service or not having reached the age of military service, having completed active military service or postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
- ç) Not to be convicted of the crimes listed in the amended 657/48-A / 1 clause of Law No. 5,
- d) Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 657 of Law No. 53, not having any mental illness that may prevent him from performing his duty continuously,
- e) Not being deprived of public rights,
- f) To have the required education qualification for the position to be appointed as of the application deadline.
- ) To be positive as a result of the Security Investigation and Archive Research.
Place and method of application
If it is the Career Gateway, applications will be made through the address alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr. After the application made through the Career Gate, no documents will be sent via mail or other communication channels. Candidates can only submit one application for each position.
Applications will start on Monday, March 28, 2022 at 10:00 and will end on Sunday, April 03, 2022, at 23:59.
Evaluation of applications
Based on the KPSS P3, KPSS P93 and KPSS P94 scores of the candidates who have applied and whose applications have been accepted, the ranking will be made according to the lowest score, starting from the highest score. As a result of this ranking, the candidate who is 3 times the number of positions announced as a result of this ranking, is entitled to take the oral exam. kazanwill work.
The applications of the candidates who are found to have made false statements or submitted missing documents during the application and procedures will not be accepted and will be canceled even if their appointments are made. Legal action will be taken against the candidates in this situation according to the general provisions.
Application results and exam results will be published on the website of the Forensic Medicine Institute. In addition, candidates will be able to view their exam information on the Career Gate. Since the announcements, announcements and notifications to be published will be in the nature of notification, no separate notification will be made to the candidates.
The right to apply for the Protection and Security Officer and Enforcement and Protection Officer positions and to participate in the oral exam as a result of the score ranking. kazanThe height-weight measurements of the candidates will be made on the date of the oral exam. Candidates who do not meet the required height-weight requirement will not be admitted to the oral exam.
Oral exam place, date and time
Oral exams for all announced positions will be held at the Headquarters of the Forensic Medicine Institute in Bahçelievler, Istanbul, and the oral exam dates will be announced later.