Tender consultant; It provides consultancy services to public institutions and organizations and private law real and legal persons on financial, legal and technical issues before and after the tender.
What Does a Tender Consultant Do, What Are His Duties?
The professional obligations of the procurement consultant, who ensure the follow-up, interpretation and implementation of the current legislation and support in the solution of legal and actual problems that may arise, are as follows;
- Ensuring the preparation of all necessary documents for the relevant tender,
- Developing bid and tender strategy,
- To support the process of examining the tender offers and documents in terms of compliance with the legislation,
- Sharing administrative and technical specifications with the sales and marketing department and relevant product managers,
- During the preparation of the bid file; To control the offer letter, unit price offer schedule, temporary guarantee document, work experience document, business volume, balance sheet, income statement, bank reference letter and other documents,
- Tender transactions, especially Laws No. 4734 and 4735; To ensure that it is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Tender Implementation Regulations and the Public Procurement General Communiqué,
- Providing consultancy in the preparation of complaints and appeals,
- Supporting the extremely low bid inquiry process,
- Carrying out the post-tender payment, delivery or inspection process.
How to Become a Tender Consultant?
There is no formal educational requirement to become a tender consultant. Various consulting companies have vocational training programs.
Persons wishing to become Tender Consultants must have certain qualifications;
- To be able to use verbal and written communication channels effectively,
- Demonstrate the ability to work in detail and discipline,
- Ability to work effectively on one's own or as part of a team
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills,
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate the ability to produce solutions in the face of problems,
- To have a sense of responsibility.
Tender Advisor Salaries 2022
Reserve Officer salaries vary according to their regions. Generally, the salaries of Reserve Officers vary between 6.800 TL and 12.000 TL.