📩 08/03/2022 10:22
General Directorate of Coastal Safety 8-person permanent worker recruitment announcement. Application deadline is March 13, 2022
Applications for the announcements will be made through the Turkish Employment Agency. Announcements will be published on the internet address of the Turkish Employment Agency, esube.iskur.gov.tr/Istihdam/AcikIsIlanAra.aspx.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Being a Turkish citizen,
• To have the license to use civil rights,
• Even if the periods specified in Article 26 of the Turkish Penal Code dated 9/2004/5237 and numbered 53 have passed; imprisonment for two years or more for an intentionally committed crime or crimes against the security of the state, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against state secrets, and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud Not to be convicted of forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of performance, laundering of property values arising from crime and smuggling,
• Have at least a valid distance first officer qualification.
• To have at least one year of naval service experience as a first officer or higher qualification
• To be submitted until the interview exam to be held by the organization; To get at least 60 points from the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam (YDS) conducted by ÖSYM for English language knowledge, or to have a foreign language document accepted by ÖSYM, or to have at least 75 from the Maritime English exam organized by GASM, or with the proficiency of a pilot. To be working as a pilot in any pilotage organization.
• Not having retired from any social security institution.
• In this context, the candidate to be recruited is started as a Maritime Traffic Operator candidate.
• Among the personnel to be appointed as Maritime Traffic Operator candidates, those who fail to successfully complete the on-the-job training to be determined by the Administration pursuant to the Regulation on the Establishment and Operation of Ship Traffic Services Systems, under the supervision of the ship traffic services authority in the service area where they will be assigned, shall be terminated in accordance with the Labor Law No. 4857.
• Candidates who will be eligible to be placed in a job as a result of the examination (to be made using one or both of the written or oral methods) among the applicants will be deemed to have accepted the practices regarding wages, compensation, premiums, overtime, place of duty and similar working conditions applied by the relevant legislation. Otherwise, candidates have the right to terminate their service contract within a 3-month trial period.
• Candidates who are eligible for employment among the applicants will be put to work if the security investigation and archive research to be made about them are positive.
• Candidates who are eligible for employment within this scope will be employed in Mersin.
• All announcements regarding the procurement process; The organization web page will be made in the announcements section, and no other notifications will be made to the addresses.
• The candidate to be employed within this scope shall be deemed to have given consent to work in the place stipulated by the Organization.
• Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the documents they submit in their applications. Applications/exams of those who are found to have made false statements are deemed invalid and their appointments are not made. Even if their assignments have been made, they will be cancelled. No rights can be claimed and the rights of the organization are reserved so that the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code are applied.