Burulaş Bursa Transportation Public Transportation Management Tourism Industry and Trade Inc. will tender for the establishment and operation of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at 6 different locations within the borders of Bursa.
BURULAS INC. ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING UNIT INSTALLATION AND OPERATION WORK WILL BE TENDERED
a) Name: Burulaş Bursa Transportation Public Transportation Management Turizm San. and Tic. Inc.
b) Address: Odunluk Mah. Akpinar cad. no:6/1 16265 Nilüfer BURSA
c) Phone number: 0224 452 52 44
2- YOUR JOB
• The nature, type and quantity: It covers the establishment and operation of the Contractor's Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at the locations permitted by the Administration to be installed in its own facilities.
• Place to be held: It will be held at 6 different locations of the administration within the borders of Bursa Province.
Osmangazi Metro station exit parking area 1 X 22 KW – AC
Güzelyalı – İDO parking area 1 X 22 KW – AC
Mudanya – old Tekel parking lot 1 X 22 KW – AC
Uludağ Karkay 1 parking lot 1 X 22 KW – AC
Mudanya – Montaina parking area opposite the hotel 1 X 22 KW – AC
• Estimated price: Contractor; It will give to the Administration all of the Energy Fees (electricity) to be collected within the scope of this work (100%, if the electricity subscription belongs to the Administration). Apart from this fee, it will collect; It shall give to the Administration at least 45% of the charging service fee (including VAT) that it will collect based on usage (time). In the tender, the race will be held at this rate. Tender procedure: There will be an auction procedure after the closed bid. Our Administration is not subject to the State Tender Law No. 2886 in this tender and is free to make a contract with the bidder it deems appropriate.3- OFFER
• Location: Odunluk Mah. Akpinar cad. no:6/1 16265 Nilüfer BURSA – Purchasing Department
• Tender and last bid submission date: 24.02.2022, Thursday at 11:00
• Tender place: Odunluk Mah. Akpinar cad. no:6/1 16265 Nilüfer BURSA – Burulaş Academy Training Hall
4- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN OFFER
a) Address declaration for notification (printed form given by the Administration)
b) Certificate of the Chamber of Commerce and/or Industry or the Chamber of Profession to which it is registered in accordance with its legislation;
c) Declaration of Signature or Circular of Signature showing that it is authorized to bid;
1) Notarized signature declaration in case of real person,
2) In case of being a legal entity, the Trade Registry Gazette showing the latest status stating the partners, members or founders of the legal entity and the officials in the management of the legal entity, or documents encouraging these issues and the notarized signature circular of the legal entity.
d) Bid letter, the form and content of which is determined in the tender document (printed form given by the Administration)
e) 5.000 TL bid bond (cash or bank letter) Cash guarantees must be deposited into the Administration's account at Vakıflar Bankası TR 75 0001 5001 5800 7281 413008. Bid bonds will be of an indefinite term.
f) In case the bidder is a business partnership, the business partnership document, the form and content of which is determined in this Specification
g) Document proving the purchase of the specification document.
h) In case of proxy on behalf of the bidders, the power of attorney and the signature statement of the attorney (notarized)
ı) Documents obtained from the relevant authorities, indicating that the bidder does not have SSI and Tax Debts, up to 1 month before the tender date.
i) Stamp + signature on each page indicating that all pages of the tender documents have been read and understood.
j) There is no overdue debt to the Administration letter received from Burulaş Financial Affairs Directorate after the tender announcement date
k) List of points where the bidder has installed electric charging stations throughout Turkey and where these stations are operational
Bidders must submit the original or notarized copies of the above-mentioned documents with their bids.
• Real or Legal Persons, who were previously prohibited from participating in Public Procurements for any reason, cannot bid for this work.
• Offer validity period must be at least 90 calendar days.
• The tender document of the tender to be bid is Odunluk Mah. Akpinar cad. no:6/1 16265 Nilüfer BURSA – Purchasing Department and can be obtained from the Purchasing Department for 250,00-TL.
• It is obligatory for the bidders to purchase the tender document.
• Bids below the estimated value will not be taken into consideration.
• The administration is free to make the tender or not, and to cancel the tender before the contract is signed, even if the tender has been made, provided that it shows its justification.
• Bidders are obliged to carry out the necessary exploration studies before the tender at the locations where the electric chargers specified in this specification will be located. The adequacy of the energy power supply and the necessary electrical infrastructure works in the specified areas should be well studied and determined. The costs that may be required for the commissioning of this and similar electrical chargers shall belong to the Contractor.
• All other details regarding the execution and implementation of the work are specified in the tender documents.
Günceleme: 04/02/2022 13:19