To be employed in the provincial units of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, 4857 (three) permanent workers with the title of master seafarer will be recruited through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) within the framework of the provisions of the Labor Law No.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) No. 2527 of Turkish Foreign noble profession they can freely and Art in Turkey, Public, private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of the Law on record Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen,
2) Having completed the age of 18 as of the date of application,
3) Crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, even if pardoned. not to be convicted of the crimes of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
4) Not to be deprived of exercising public rights,
5) For male candidates; not be related to military service (to have done, suspended or exempted),
6) Not having a health condition that prevents full-time and shift work,
7) Not receiving retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
APPLICATION METHOD AND EVALUATION OF APPLICATIONS
1) Candidates who meet the application requirements will be able to apply from the website (iskur.gov.tr) between 24 – 28 January 2022, from the nearest İşkur service center or via the ALO 170 phone line.
2) The candidate himself will be responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues stated in the announcement.
3) Along with the announced lists, the documents regarding the general and special conditions to be requested from the candidates will be requested to be submitted in person or by mail to the address of “Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Hakkı Turaylic Caddesi No.5 Emek, Çankaya/ANKARA” and after the submitted documents are examined, the candidates who are entitled to participate in the oral exam will be asked to submit. The final list will be published on the website of our Ministry (uab.gov.tr), and no written notification will be made to the candidates.
4) Those who are found to have made false statements or given false documents during the application and procedures will not be appointed, as their applications will be deemed invalid. Even if their appointment has been made, they will be cancelled. In addition, a criminal complaint will be filed with the Ankara Chief Public Prosecutor's Office about those who are found to have made false statements or given false documents.
5) Candidates who do not meet the announced application requirements will not be invited to the oral exam.
📩 24/01/2022 10:54