Bursa Metropolitan Municipality organized a free online coding and software training program during the semester break for 'children to love science and technology, to become individuals who not only consume but also produce technology'.
Coding and software trainings, which are given face-to-face on Robcode coding and software buses, but continue to be held online due to the pandemic, continue during the semester break.
Students aged 7-10 (born in 2015-2012) and between the ages of 11-17 (born in 2005-2011) can attend the training, which is completely free. The trainings, which will be held for 25 weeks between January 4 and February 2 within the scope of the semester, consist of 2 main titles as 'Introduction to Coding Training (Code.org)' and 'Introduction to Arduino Robotics and Algorithm Training'. The records of the face-to-face training to be held at Bursa Science and Technology Center (BTM) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between January 25 and February 4 will be received at BTM half an hour before the event.
The program of the special coding training for the semester break is as follows;
Arduino Robotics Introduction and Algorithm Training
- Tuesday, January 25: Fire Alarm Making
- Wednesday, January 26: Clap LED Flashing
- Thursday, January 27: DC Motor Control
- Friday, January 28: Servo Motor Control with Potentiometer
- Tuesday, February 1: Billboard with LCD Screen
- Wednesday, February 2nd: Pet Toy with Servo Motor and Laser Sensor
- Thursday, February 3: Electronic Meter
- Friday, February 4: Gradual LED lighting with Potentiometer
Students aged 11-17 can apply.
INTRODUCTION TO CODING WITH CODE.org
Code.org Code hour events
Students aged 7-10 can apply.
Link to register for the trainings: TRAININGS | Robcode (bursa.bel.tr)