ESTRAM Light Rail Systems A.Ş., one of the municipal subsidiaries of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality. 8 Ticket Control Officers (Male) will be recruited permanently in the vacancies. Candidates who will apply for the said recruitment will not be required to have work experience. Application deadline is January 15, 2022
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Candidates will not be required to submit documents for application.
- Being a Turkish Citizen,
- To have served in the military or to be exempt from military service,
- Preferably a vocational high school graduate,
- with strong communication,
- Being able to use a pos device,
- Not to have a situation that prevents them from working in shifts and constantly in the field,
- Receiving a delegation report with the phrase "Can be a ticket control officer" to be obtained from State Hospitals (including the Psychiatry department) without any health problems that prevent them from performing their duties (after the interview phase),
The regulation on procedures and principles regarding the provision of personnel-based services of Special Provincial Administrations, Municipalities, Affiliates and local government unions of which they are members, published in the Official Gazette dated 28/04/2018 and numbered 2018/11608, must have the qualifications specified in Article 4.
Personnel Recruitment Interview Information
Candidates whose applications are found suitable will be contacted by ESTRAM Light Rail Systems Transportation San. Trade Inc. Interviews will be held between 17:2022 and 10.00:14.00.
How Will The Working Conditions Be?
Right to be hired after the interviews kazanThe candidates will work in shifts within the provincial borders of Eskişehir.
Application Date and Method
Applications will be made between 13-15 January 2022. Candidates who want to apply will be able to apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.