RailTech Europe hybrid event will take place in Utrecht, Netherlands on 21-23 June 2022
The RailTech Innovation Awards are back with a greater focus on start-ups. For all categories, a special and regular award is given to start-ups that play an important role in accelerating innovation in the railway sector. Awards for the most promising innovations in rail will be presented at the international RailTech Europe 2022 exhibition and conference.
RailTech Europe will hold a hybrid event in Utrecht, Netherlands, on 21-23 June 2022. Applications will be made until April 25 by entering the RailTech Europe website.
The most innovative product or service will be awarded in the following three categories.
- technology and design
There is also a start-up innovation award for all categories. Companies operating for approximately one to three years can apply for the start-up award of the relevant category.
To apply for the RailTech Innovation Awards, the product or service must meet the following criteria.
- Must be new and innovative
- Must be able to solve a problem or difficulty
- Applicable for the railway industry and should make an improvement
Applications will be evaluated by a professional jury of experts from the rail industry. Jury members will consist of:
- Professor Doctor. Rolf Dollevoet (ProRail)
- Dr. Matthias Landgraf (Technical University of Graz)
- Enno Wiebe (European Association of Railway and Infrastructure Companies CER)
- Claudia Falkinger (Hawkinger)
- Diego Galar (Luleå Technical University)