The Ministry of Youth and Sports will recruit 652 dormitory management personnel under contract. February 4, 2022.
657 KPSS B group KPSS P4 score order to be employed in the provincial organization Provincial Directorates of the Ministry within the framework of paragraph (B) of article 6 of the Civil Servants Law No. 6 and the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel dated 1978/7/15754 and numbered 2020/3 Based on the vacant positions of the dormitory management personnel, full-time “1/B Contracted Dormitory Management Personnel” will be recruited among the candidates who will be called up to three (3) times the number of vacant quotas specified in the list of quota distribution numbered Annex-4.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) To meet the conditions specified in the 657th, 48th, 4th and 5th sub-paragraphs of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Civil Servants Law No. 7 (A),
2) Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
3) To graduate from the departments determined for the relevant group from a higher education institution at least at the undergraduate level.
4) To get at least 2020 (sixty) points from the KPSS (B) group KPSSP3 score type in 60,
5) To have completed the age of 18 as of the last day of the application date,
6) Not to be older than 65 as of the last day of the application, 7) Not to receive a pension from the Social Security Institution, (Except for the widow and orphan's pension)
8) Not to have a disease that prevents him from performing his duty continuously,
9) Not to have an obstacle to working full-time,
10) Archival research is positive,
– Candidates must meet the requirements as of the last day of application.
– The education level and gender of the candidates must be suitable for the position and group to which the application will be made.
– Except for the exceptions in Annex 1 of the Principles Regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, the applications of those who left their job due to the termination of the contract and whose contract does not exceed 1 year from the date of termination, will not be accepted. If this issue is understood later, their contracts will be canceled even if they have been placed.
– Documents regarding the information declared during the application and other documents will be submitted to the relevant unit during the appointment process by the candidates who are entitled to be placed.
APPLICATION FORM, PLACE AND TIME
1) Candidates who meet the application requirements can submit their applications on the e-Government Ministry of Youth and Sports-Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.) on 31 January 2022 (10:00) – 04 February 2022 (17:00). tr) electronically.
2) The requests of candidates who do not apply through the Career Gate (isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr) address will not be considered.
3) Applications that do not comply with the principles set forth in this announcement, by mail or in person, will not be accepted.
4) After the end of the applications, no change will be made in the application information of the candidate for any reason.
5) Candidates will be able to apply for only one of the different positions for which they meet the application requirements.
6) If the education level and gender of the candidates are suitable for the position and group to be applied, the application process
The candidate himself will be responsible for making it error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues specified in the announcement.
📩 28/12/2021 15:51