📩 08/12/2021 11:35
General conditions for 1 (one) personnel to be recruited to be employed as a permanent worker as a food processing worker, ex-convict or victim of terrorism, in the worker staff of Atatürk Forest Farm Directorate are as follows;
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
- Being a Turkish Citizen.
- To have completed the age of 18 and not to be above the age of 31 as of the application deadline.
- Not to be convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of a child, even if pardoned.
- To be an associate degree food technology graduate.
- To have entered KPSS.
- Have a Class B driver's license.
- To be able to work in food processing, not to have an infectious disease and not to have a health problem that prevents him from doing his duty continuously.
Positive result of the security investigation to be made against him.
- Not affiliated with the military. (for male candidates)
- Not receiving retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
- Ex-convicts and those who were injured in the fight against terrorism without being considered disabled; Public Institutions and Organizations are required to certify their status as stated in subparagraphs (a) and (ğ) of the first paragraph of Article 4 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruiting Ex-Convicts or Injured Persons who are not deemed to be disabled in the fight against terrorism.
- Two years of food production, packaging, etc. have work experience in the fields. (Documenting with SSI service breakdown)
- The probationary period of the worker to be recruited is 2 months, and in case of failure within the trial period, the employment contract will be terminated without compensation without the need for a notification period.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE, DATE AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
Applications will be made electronically from the service centers of the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) or on the website between 08-13 December 2021.
The documents sent by the Turkish Employment Agency and requested from the candidates who meet the requirements, and announcements regarding the place and date of the oral exam will be announced at the address of our Directorate (email@example.com).
Information to be made to the candidates from application to employment, announcement of results and calls will be made through an announcement on the website of our Directorate (firstname.lastname@example.org).