GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS 1st REGIONAL DIRECTORATE WORKPLACES TO WORK WITH CONTINUOUS EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH ITS indefinite duration; A TOTAL OF 5 FORMER CONVINCED OR INJURED (TMY) WORKERS WHO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIGHTING TERRORISTIC DISABILITY WILL BE REJECTED.
Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial Directorate our request will be announced on 02 and will remain in the open Job ad for 11 days.
Candidates who meet the demand conditions can apply from the Provincial/Branch Directorate of the Turkish Labor and Employment Agency or via the internet address iskur.gov.tr within 5 days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The points to be considered by the candidates who want to apply are specified in the conditions and explanations section to be searched for those who will be taken as former convict-TMY below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Conditions and explanations to be sought for those who will be recruited as former convicts-TMY workers:
1. Candidates who comply with the requirements of the request must be informed from İŞKUR provincial directorates / service centers, service points or within 5 days from the date of publication. https://esube.iskur.gov.tr will be able to apply by logging in to the Job Seeker link via their internet address with their TR ID number and password Applications will be extended until the end of the first business day following the application deadline.
2. Even if pardoned, provided that they are not convicted of crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, sexual assault or sexual abuse of a child; embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, rigging of the performance of the act, property arising from crime, who are sentenced to imprisonment for one year or more for an intentionally committed crime, or regardless of the penalty period. Among those convicted of money laundering or smuggling crimes, those who have completed their sentences, those whose sentence has been suspended, those who have been released on probation, those who benefit from probation, those who document their status with an ex-convict certificate, or those who have been injured without being disabled in the fight against terrorism: Military Service Law No. 21 dated 6/1927/1111 or 16/6/1927 Those who were injured without being disabled as a result of the cause and effect of the terrorist incidents listed in Article 1076 of the Anti-Terrorism Law dated 12/4/1991 and numbered 3713 while performing their military service, which is within the scope of the Reserve Officers and Reserve Military Officers Law No. 21, dated 6. /8/2014- 29080) medical report and documenting their situation (Amended expression: OG-6/8/2014-29080) with a command letter showing that they were injured in the fight against terrorism, the provisions of the Law No. 3.2527 on Foreigners of Turkish Nobility to Freely Practice their Professions and Arts in Turkey, and to be Employed in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces. To be a Turkish citizen, to be over the age of 18 and not to be older than 35,
4. Not being deprived of public rights, (TCK Article 53 / a)
Completed military service, exempted or postponed (for male candidates),
6. To have taken the KPSS exam,
7. Not receiving retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
8. Candidates should not have any obstacle to work in shifts.
9. Candidates should not have any health problems that prevent them from performing their duties continuously. (Those who are successful in the exam and are appointed will be employed as a straight worker.)
10. Candidates must have the requested educational status and special conditions in accordance with the required title as of the last day of the application.
11. Candidates who are eligible to take the exam with the date, time and place of the exam will be announced in the announcements section of our institution's website (www.kgm.gov.tr). This announcement is in the nature of a notification, and no additional notification will be made to the address of the concerned via mail.
12. Candidates in the final list for the oral exam; which documents to submit, document delivery location, dates and other information procedures will be announced later in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr), further written notifications will not be made to candidates.
13. As a result of the oral exam, the candidates who are successful as principal and substitute; It will be announced in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr) and the candidates will not be notified in writing.
14. We reserve the right to invalidate the application of those who give false documents or make a declaration, to take legal action regarding the cancellation of the recruitment process, to file a criminal complaint against these persons to the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
15. The appointed employee will not be able to request a transfer (assignment) to workplaces in another province for 5 years.
16. Employees will be employed with a bare wage of 189,00 TL. The probationary period of the workers to be recruited is 60 days; Those who fail within the probationary period will have their employment terminated.
17. If it is revealed later that the candidates who are successful in the exam do not meet the above conditions, their exams will be deemed invalid.
18 As of the announcement of the results, the candidates can object to the Examination Board within 5 (five) business days. Appeals are resolved within 5 (five) business days after reaching the Examination Board and notified to the concerned in writing. The petition that does not have a Turkish Republic ID number, name, surname, signature and address, and any objection made after the expiry date is not considered.
19. Candidates who are eligible to start the office will submit the requested documents personally until the date to be specified later. Applications made by mail, cargo or courier will not be taken into consideration. However, those who are unable to submit their documents due to illness or birth excuse (provided that they submit a birth report or a sick report stating their condition) will be able to deliver their documents through their relatives. Candidates whose documents are received will be provided with a written notification to start their duties. Birth, illness, etc. are unable to come for reasons; If they certify this situation, they will be provided to start their duty after the end of their legal excuses. Those who do not start their duty within 15 days despite their appointment, those who quit their job within the probationary period, those who do not submit documents within the specified period of time will be appointed from the reserve list in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation, instead of those who renounce or who are determined to not meet the application requirements.
20. For Associate Degree-Plain Worker (Cook): Candidates must be a graduate of any department related to Cookery, or those who are not graduated from the relevant department must have one of the 'Cookery or Bakery Master Certificates Approved by the Ministry of National Education.