GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS 1st REGIONAL DIRECTORATE WORKPLACES TO WORK WITH CONTINUOUS EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH ITS indefinite duration; TOTAL 3 DISABLED WORKERS WILL BE REGISTERED.
Turkey's Labor and Employment Agency Provincial Directorate our request will be announced on 02 and will remain in the open Job ad for 11 days.
Candidates who meet the demand conditions can apply from the Provincial/Branch Directorate of the Turkish Labor and Employment Agency or via the internet address iskur.gov.tr within 5 days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The points to be considered by the candidates who want to apply are specified in the conditions and explanations section to be searched for those who will be recruited as disabled workers below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
Conditions and explanations to be sought for those who will be recruited as disabled workers:
1. Candidates who comply with the requirements of the request must be informed from İŞKUR provincial directorates / service centers, service points or within 5 days from the date of publication. https://esube.iskur.gov.tr will be able to apply by logging in to the Job Seeker link via their internet address with their TR ID number and password Applications will be extended until the end of the first business day following the application deadline.
Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling,
To be a Turkish citizen, to be over the age of 3.2527 and to be less than 18 years old, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 35 on the Freedom of Profession and Crafts of Foreigners of Turkish Nobility in Turkey, and their Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces,
4. Not being deprived of public rights, (TCK Article 53 / a)
Completed military service, exempted or postponed (for male candidates),
6. To have taken the EKPSS exam,
7. Not receiving retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
8. Candidates should not have any health problems that prevent them from performing their duties continuously. (Those who are successful in the exam and are appointed will be employed as a straight worker.)
9. Candidates must have the requested educational status and special conditions in accordance with the required title as of the last day of the application.
10. Candidates who are eligible to take the exam with the date, time and place of the exam will be announced in the announcements section of our institution's website (www.kgm.gov.tr). This announcement is in the nature of a notification, and no additional notification will be made to the address of the concerned via mail.
11. Candidates in the final list for the oral exam; which documents to submit, document delivery location, dates and other information procedures will be announced later in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr), further written notifications will not be made to candidates.
12. As a result of the oral exam, the candidates who are successful as the main and substitute; It will be announced in the announcements section of the website of our General Directorate (www.kgm.gov.tr), and a written notification will be sent to the candidates.
It will be done.
13. We reserve the right to invalidate the application of those who give false documents or make a declaration, to take legal action regarding the cancellation of the recruitment process, to file a criminal complaint against these persons to the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in order to apply the relevant provisions of the Turkish Penal Code.
14. The appointed employee will not be able to request a transfer (assignment) to workplaces in another province for 5 years.
15. Employees will be employed with a bare wage of 189,00 TL. The probationary period of the workers to be recruited is 60 days; Those who fail within the probationary period will have their employment terminated.
16. If it is revealed later that the candidates who are successful in the exam do not meet the above conditions, their exams will be deemed invalid.
18 As of the announcement of the results, the candidates can object to the Examination Board within 5 (five) business days. Appeals are resolved within 5 (five) business days after reaching the Examination Board and notified to the concerned in writing. The petition that does not have a Turkish Republic ID number, name, surname, signature and address, and any objection made after the expiry date is not considered.
19.Candidates who are entitled to start the duty will personally submit the requested documents until the date to be specified later. Applications made by mail, cargo or courier will not be considered. However, those who cannot go to submit their documents due to illness or birth excuse (provided that they present a birth report or illness report stating their status) will be able to deliver their documents through their relatives. Candidates whose documents are received will be provided with a written notification to start their duties. Birth, illness, etc. those who are unable to come for reasons; document their status
In the event that their legal excuses expire, they will be allowed to start their duties. Those who do not start their duties within 15 days although they have been appointed, those who quit their job within the probationary period, those who do not submit documents within the specified period, those who waive or those who are determined not to meet the application conditions, will be appointed from the reserve list in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation.