Ministry of Treasury and Finance, General Directorate of Mint and Stamp Printing House, 46 Workers. Application deadline is November 12, 2021
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. General Directorate of Mint and Stamp Printing House, Dikilitaş Mahallesi, Yenidogan Sokak No:55 Beşiktaş ve Orhantepe Mah. Tekel Cad. No:6 Cevizli 4857 public workers for 18 professions will be recruited in accordance with the Labor Law No. 46 and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Employing Employees to Public Institutions and Organizations issued on the basis of this Law to be employed in workplaces located in Kartal.
2. Candidates who are placed in the staff positions in the General Directorate of Mint and Stamp Printing House will be employed for a trial period of 2 months with the legal minimum wage.
3. Applications of those who are dismissed from their job or profession and those who are deprived of public rights in accordance with the relevant disciplinary legislation of public institutions and organizations will not be accepted.
4. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment of Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations, the workers to be recruited in the types of services required are 4 times the number of vacant jobs (number of announced positions) notified by İŞKUR and suitable for the demand conditions. will be determined by the oral (interview) exam to be held by the General Directorate among the substitute candidates.
5. Candidates who do not have the qualifications required for appointment as a result of the placement and those who have made false, misleading or false statements and placed in their preferences will not be appointed. Even if it is done inadvertently, the assignment procedures will be cancelled. Candidates who do not submit the required documents in due time, although they meet the qualifications and conditions of the positions they are placed in, will not be appointed.
6. Among those who have been placed and appointed, those who have not started to work within 30 days (except those who are unable to start their duties due to birth, illness, military service, etc.) Starting from the person in the first row, appointments can be made from those who meet the required conditions.
7. The provision in the phrase “priority in sending to work” specified in Article 5 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment of Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations shall not constitute a right in favor of the applicant in the mentioned placement.
APPLICATION METHOD, DATE AND PLACE
– Applications will be made online through the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website between 08.11.2021 – 12.11.2021.
Applications made in person, by mail or e-mail will not be accepted, except for online applications.