The State Theaters, which will stage their plays for educators, will celebrate the 24 November Teachers' Day with free performances.
12 plays in different regions of the State Theaters will meet with teachers free of charge on 24 and 25 November.
A total of 4 teachers will be able to watch theater free of charge within the scope of activities to be organized throughout the country in order to increase awareness of the teaching profession and to contribute to raising the professional motivation of educators.
Tickets can be obtained from the box office of the State Theaters or from the relevant directorates by showing teacher cards.
The games and their scenes that can be watched for free will be as follows:
- Ankara State Theatre, “The Cherry Orchard” at the Cüneyt Gökçer Stage;
- Istanbul State Theater performs “Year Today” at Mecidiyeköy Büyük Sahne;
- İzmir State Theatre, “Actor – Ben Feuerbach” Karşıyaka On the Stage;
- Bursa State Theatre, "Glass Coop" at the AVP Stage;
- Adana State Theater plays “Definename” on the Stage of Hacı Ömer Sabancı Cultural Center;
- Trabzon State Theatre, “Kuyucaklı Yusuf” at Atapark Haluk Ongan Stage;
- Diyarbakir State Theatre, "Madonna in a Fur Coat" at the Orhan Asena Stage;
- Antalya State Theatre, "The Pillow Man" at the Haşim İşcan Cultural Center DT Stage;
- Erzurum State Theatre, "Deadly Game" at the Erzurum State Theater Stage;
- Konya State Theatre, "Illustible Insects" at the Konya State Theater Stage;
- Sivas State Theatre, “Twentyfive-Five Train” at the AKM Stage;
- Van State Theater will bring together the “Planet of Men” with art lovers at the Cultural Center Stage.