With the approach of the winter months, the interest in tea begins to increase. Winter tea, which is indispensable for the winter months with its different mixtures and tastes, is the focus of attention. Winter teas, which provide both physical and mental comfort after drinking in cold winter months, offer many more benefits. This tea, which has aromatic flavors that provide heat balance in the body, makes it easier to start the day energetically.
How to Make Winter Tea?
Hot winter teas on steam can be prepared with aromatic flavors suitable for the palate. The preparation varies according to the preference of the person. For this reason, different tea recipes can be presented. The winter tea ingredients prepared against the decrease in the body's resistance during the winter months are as follows:
- allspice seed
- One galangal root
- cinnamon sticks
These materials should be taken into a teapot and boiled with 1.5 liters of water for five minutes. Pleasant scents surround the environment during the preparation and brewing of this aromatic winter tea. After putting the tea in the cup, it can be sweetened with honey or molasses and drunk. Since the vitamin content of this tea is quite high, if it is drunk throughout the winter, it provides the heat balance in the body. It is also possible to say that it is very beneficial for postpartum mothers.
Orange Flavored Winter Tea Recipe
In winter, you can also prepare winter tea by taking advantage of the aromatic taste of linden and orange. It can be prepared by boiling orange peels and linden in 1.5 liters of water. An optional cinnamon stick can be used. After it is ready to drink, you can sweeten it with honey. This recipe is often preferred because it has a softer drink.
What are the Benefits of Winter Tea?
Winter teas enriched with aromatic flavors during the winter months contain plenty of vitamins. Countless benefits:
- It strengthens the immune system and prevents winter diseases such as flu and cold.
- Depending on the type of plant to be used in its content, measures can be taken against intestinal and stomach complaints.
- Winter teas prepared with herbs such as linden, lemon balm, ginger and chamomile eliminate daily stress as they provide psychological benefits.
- The body's resistance to winter months can be increased by taking advantage of the density of vitamin C in its content.
- It is possible to say that it is effective in taking precautions for cough, sputum and respiratory tract infections.
- For those who have problems in the excretory system, effective results can be observed if regular smoking is provided.
What Is Winter Tea Good For?
In winter, body resistance decreases more. Depending on the decrease in body temperature, the organism becomes immune to diseases. If some vitamin support is not taken in order to increase this resistance and balance the body temperature, diseases will be inevitable. However, winter tea is good for these diseases if consumed regularly:
- It is good for diseases that are directly proportional to the decrease in body resistance such as flu and cold.
- If some root plants are used at the point of intestinal and stomach diseases, the digestive problem is eliminated.
- Regularly consumed winter tea is good for diseases such as hemorrhoids, stomach cancer, pneumonia.
- In case of depression, nervousness, stress and tension, winter tea made by using some stress-reducing plants relieves stress by sprucing up stress hormones.
- It is good for abdominal pain, pain in muscles and bones.
Are Winter Teas Effective in Weight Loss?
Gaining weight in winter is inevitable. However, some plants that are consumed regularly and that accelerate metabolism stop weight gain in winter months. It will be very beneficial to use these plants while preparing winter teas.
The debilitating effect does not occur directly. However, depending on time, weight gain will become easier with the elimination of edema and toxins in the body. Sweetener should not be used during the preparation of winter teas. However, substances that regulate the sugar rate, such as cinnamon sticks, support weight gain. Ginger can provide support in this process with the effect of helping to keep you full. If winter tea is consumed with plenty of lemon, it helps to remove toxins from the body.
Effective Winter Tea Recipe to Help Weight Loss
Winter tea, one of the rare recipes of Saraç, offers an important support to the slimming process in the winter months. Different aromatic flavors are used in the recipe:
- Mate leaf
- Green tea
- chopped ginger
These materials are used and mixed in appropriate sizes and boiled for five minutes with 1.5 cups of water. It is taken into the cup without using any sweetener. It is consumed by squeezing a few drops of lemon into it. An optional cinnamon stick can be added to the recipe content. This tea helps to lose weight if it is supported with a diet suitable for personal metabolism and sports.