Higher Education Quality Board will recruit 5 contracted personnel, including Computer Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Other Technical Service Personnel, Office Personnel. Application deadline is September 10, 2021
From the Presidency of the Higher Education Quality Board: KPSS (B) group in accordance with the Principles regarding the Employment of Contracted Personnel, which entered into force with the Council of Ministers Decision no. Based on the score ranking, 657 (five) contracted personnel will be recruited.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
- Based on KPSS B group score ranking;
- 2020 KPSS(B) group KPSSP3 score type for Undergraduate Graduates, Associate Degree graduates
- For 2020, KPSS(B) group KPSSP93 score type will be considered.
- Only one title will be applied for.
Titles to be placed;
l. For the applicants, with the special conditions mentioned above, the 657th article of the DMK numbered 48.
The following general conditions specified in the article are sought.
2. Not to be receiving retirement or old-age pension from any Social Security Institution.
3. The status of the applicants; Article 657/B of the DMK No. 4 states that “In case the contracts are terminated by their institutions due to the violation of the principles of the service contract, or if they terminate the contract unilaterally within the contract period, excluding the exceptions determined by the President's Decision, the contracted personnel of the institutions shall not be accepted until one year has passed from the termination date. they cannot be employed in their positions.” must comply with the provisions.
4. Applications will be received digitally between 01/09/2021-10/09/2021. Candidates, my applications are on e-Government until 10/09/2021 at 23:59:59 YÖKAK-Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate https://isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr Applications made in person or by mail within the period specified in the announcement will not be accepted.
(Legal action will be taken against those who give false documents or make statements, if their appointments are made, their appointments will be canceled, if a fee is paid to them by the administration, this fee will be compensated together with the legal interest.)