A circular on Entrance Measures to Stadiums was sent to 81 Provincial Governorships by the Ministry of Interior. In the circular, it was reminded that the Kovid 19 measures to be applied in the competitions were previously reported by the Turkish Football Federation.
However, despite the fact that the Turkish Football Federation's Instruction on the Kovid-19 Measures to be Applied in Competitions clearly states that people who have not completed the vaccination schedule or have not had the disease, are not allowed to enter the stadium in some competitions, the fans who do not meet this requirement try to enter the stadium, and in case of being prevented, the law enforcement officers, private security personnel and the fans face each other. It was stated that an attempt was made to bring
The measures to be taken to prevent this situation and to protect the health of the fans who will be in the stadium are listed as follows:
- All kinds of measures will be taken by the Turkish Football Federation and club administrations in order to fully implement the rule that people who have not completed the vaccination schedule or have not had the disease are allowed to the stadium.
- For this purpose, necessary information will be given to the fans and fan associations, and it will be announced that any contrary behavior will result in sanctions for individuals and clubs.
- Necessary coordination will be ensured by putting the issue on the agenda at provincial/district sports security meetings.
- People who do not meet the necessary conditions will not be allowed to enter the stadiums. For this purpose, law enforcement personnel will be assigned in addition to private security guards in areas with entrance turnstiles.
- The necessary sanctions will be applied decisively in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Sanitary Law No. 19 and the Law No. 1593 on the Prevention of Violence and Disorder in Sports, regarding the supporters or club managements who are in violation of the Instruction on the Kovid-6222 Measures to be Applied in the Competitions.